GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 26 December 2019

Return of slave 1. We had a few sessions back in 2015 but then he disappeared and I thought never to cross paths again.
Then suddenly I got a message from him and another session was arranged. I like his style. Minimum of texting and to the point and so it is easy to arrange meetings. He arrived from work and so he wandered up my driveway in high visibility gear. How little did he realise how highly visible he would be shortly. Once he got to the door, I told him that he was to be photographed and to get naked. The look on his face was priceless when he realised that he would be naked in full view of the street. I told him to move quickly or he could get caught. I am soooo kind. Once naked he was invited in and made to stand straight for inspection. I lingered over his body feeling every nook and cranny. He had a good body with reasonable muscles. He is smooth all over with a nice cut cock on the up side of 6 inches and age wise in the early naughty forties.
One of his kinks is cross dressing and so I told him to bring his gear so he could put on a fashion show for me. He duly complied and I was treated to the naughty school girl and the slut. He also modelled his girly underwear and bras for me to admire. The naughty school girl was clearly bad and so she was put across my knee for some girly arse spanking. I like slaves to be naked in my presence and so he was stripped and made to worship my feet. He is quite the accomplished toe sucker and did quite a good job. Time for some bondage and so I tied him up and made him nice and uncomfy. I used the pin wheel on him and ran it all over his balls cock and knob. Normally the knob is too much for slaves but he didn’t whinge or complain at all. I then brought out the sound and inserted it into the eye of his cock while I edged him. The moment the sound went in, his cock got rock hard and stayed that way. I tied him in various positions in order to gain access to the parts I wanted to access. At one point I had him standing with his hands locked in a spreader bar while I tied a bucket to his balls.
I then proceeded to fill the bucket with water, until he couldn’t take the weight any more. He had this nice girly leotard with a slit to allow his balls and cock to poke out. I had him put it on and then tied his arms so he couldn’t move. I then produced a number of butt plugs, dildos and dog tails and proceeded to stretch his arse. While pumping his arse with the various toys I was edging him and keeping him hard. This made him all gooey with lube and so I led him to the bath room where I gave him a nice warm golden shower.
I like my slaves to be clean and so I made him take a shower. The shower was totally supervised and so he was made to wash the parts I nominated until I was happy he was clean. Then I supervised his drying and advised him that any wet spots left would be punished. He came up dry and so back to the lounge for some more fun. I had him put on the naughty school girl gear again and gave his arse and balls some more spanking with a leather paddle this time. While he was still dressed as the naughty school girl he was put into bondage for some more edging.
I ordered him to get dressed but leave the naughty school girl clothes on underneath. He looked at me strange but complied. Before he put his pants on, I inserted a butt plug into his arse. It was then I announced that as we were good buddies, we were going to have a Xmas drink at the pub. So into the pub we waltzed, with him wearing a skirt and bra under his clothes. Nobody could see but it certainly made him feel vulnerable about being caught out. After our drink we headed home and I placed him in bondage again so that I could continue to edge him. Once I felt he had been tortured enough, I allowed him to cum. Let me just add that it was a very intense orgasm and it was lucky he was tied as we would have had arms and legs flying wildly everywhere other wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment