GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 2 December 2019

Haste is waste - slave 47. Well readers I made a mistake. It doesn't happen often but occasionally I do make mistakes. In this case I was contacted by a 56 year old Bi guy who wanted to serve a Master. Normally I am a bit reserved with Bi guys as they tend to be unreliable. At the last minute the love of their lives drops a command and they go off running without bothering to cancel their appointment with the Master.
In this case he seemed very keen and so I threw caution to the wind and said "what the hell lets do it". Normally before I would agree, I would go through a discussion process to try and work out if it was worth my time. We agreed to meet at the local fetish club and when I arrived I noticed him straight away lurking near the entrance. He wasn't dressed totally as he had indicated but close enough and with the usual look of fear in the eyes showing through the mask. A sure sign of a first timer. He had a full hood with just open eye holes, leather vest, boots and shorts. I was expecting chaps but apparently the strap broke as he was getting dressed. I like slaves who are on time and so he got his first tick. I wanted to enjoy his obvious discomfort for as long as possible and so I made sure I had a long chat with the hot young dude behind the counter before I bothered to talk to slave 47. Once I had finished with the hot young dude I walked past slave 47 and told him to follow me up to the private room. I explained what we were going to do and immediately had him remove the little clothing he was wearing.
To start off with I gave him a full body inspection and made sure I felt all his muscles. I pulled his foreskin back to look at his knob and ran my finger over the end, to feel his already wet hole. I tweeked his nipples and found them to be really sensitive. His balls got special treatment, as I squeezed them quite hard to see how sensitive they were and stretched them as well. I grabbed each ball and rolled my fingers around it thoroughly and firmly to get to know them intimately. First part of the training was to run him through the three poses I use to move slaves around different positions. He picked it up quick enough but to make sure I had him practise it and ordered him into each pose quicker and quicker until he was working up a sweat. This slave was not in much shape and was well past his prime. I opened the door and told slave 47 to put his hood back on his head. This slave said he was 56 years old but I suspect there may have been another 10 years he forgot to count. He was quite hairy but with a reasonably nice 6" uncut cock.
There were a few club punters out side the room and one was brave enough to enter. He was nearly as round as he was high and the wrong side of fifty. I had him come over the and feel slave 47. We then talked about him as if he wasn't there, in quite a lot of detail. I suggested that round man might like a head job when he asked me what slave 47 was like at providing services. After all I hadn't had time to test him out. Round man removed his pants and I have to admit I was a bit surprised by how much uncut meat he was packing. It was quite long and thick as well. I had him lie back on the bed while slave 47 went to work sucking his cock.
It didn't take long for round man to be hard and slave 47 approached the task with quite a lot of enthusiasm. Round man advised me he was giving a good head job and told me out of ten he was doing around a seven performance. At this point I decided to get involved and grabbed some lube and moistened slave 47's cock. I then started to wank him until he was hard. This took around one minute and I was quite impressed by how perky his cock was with so little attention. After a few more tugs I decided I had better warn slave 47 not to cum. To my surprise he advised that he had already cum. I looked down and sure enough there was cum on the towel he was kneeling on and also the floor where it had shot. He got up at this point and advised that this wasn't really for him and that he was going to go home and delete his profile. He apologised profusely while he got dressed and then left. From start to finish it had lasted barely ten minutes. Just goes to show that prior questioning is not a total waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment