GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 22 December 2019

My first session with slave 48. I was recently contacted by slave 48 who is a 40+ Asian with a similar aged white boy friend. They go to the local fetish club and play but not together and that is where I come in to the picture. (photo removed after begging of the slave) We got off to a good start with minimal texting and settled on an appropriate time. He was a bit excited about the session and so he was there quite early before I even had left home. Once I got into the club, I tried to get a private room up stairs. Unfortunately they were all booked out and so I had to get one on the lower floor in the cruising area. The upstairs rooms all have bars on a window with a big roller door and so you have the choice to open it for people to watch but can keep them out unless you decide to invite them in to play. The lower rooms are smaller and don’t have a window and so to give the slave public exposure, means you have to leave the door open and have the potential for unwelcome guests. As I walked through the club, slave 48 was at the arranged spot.
I gave him the imperial wave to indicate he was to follow me down stairs. Once in the room I had him strip slowly piece by piece. After each bit of clothing had been removed, I would get him to turn around and I would get up and feel his body and muscles. When he got down to his underwear, he was wearing a nice jock strap which highlighted his nice arse perfectly. This slave had very prominent nipples which stuck out like puppy noses. All the better to twist and turn which was something I soon found turned him on considerably. Once naked he had a nice thick uncut cock and trimmed pubes. Not the longest but very nice all the same and pleasurably chunky. (photo removed after begging of the slave) To start off with I had him kneel at my feet and worship them with his tongue. This slave is quite an accomplished toe sucker and I found this very pleasurable. He was then ordered to stand and was tied up to a rafter so that he had to stand. This is where it got a little odd. I decided to open the door and expose him to passers bye. At this he got quite upset and squirmed around to hide himself. This in itself is not so odd and didn't worry me as I like to respect slaves boundaries but what I did find odd was that his partner was also in the club and he didn't want him to see him tied up like a Christmas present. From what he was saying they have practised BDSM amongst themselves and so I am not really understanding the drama. In hind sight I am wondering if he normally does the tying up of the partner. Anyway the door stayed closed. With his nice bum pointed in my direction I gave him some mild paddling on the arse. (photo removed after begging of the slave) This was interspersed with some solid edging. I like to put slaves through a series of positions, so that my sessions are kept moving and nobody has to endure too much of things they may not fully appreciate. It also makes sure that circulation is not cut off for too long if that is an issue. So he was untied and told to suck my cock. This slave proved to be equally good at cock sucking as he was at toe sucking. Two very important skills. After a bit of tongue fun he was tied up on the sling. This is where I got to really try out those perky nipples.
Each nipple got a nice big fat peg attached to it. (photo removed after begging of the slave) To balance out his body I attached a number of pegs to his balls and cock as well. Nothing like giving them all a nice flick once attached to bring a slave to life. As he was in the sling and his nice arse was on display, I decided to test out his fisting claims by inserting a few fingers in of my own. I am not into fisting in any way shape or form however I am happy to play with a slaves arse. After the fingers we tried a few dildos and a nice puppy tail. Once the nice puppy tail was inserted I spied his cock just laying there and so I got out my sound and inserted it fully down his cock. (photo removed after begging of the slave) I then wanked his cock from the inside which doing the same with the puppy tail up his arse. This he found very intense. Time to let him relax and so I untied him and had him get out of the sling. I then put him over my knee and gave him a good spanking with my hand while he thanked me for each whack. Time was moving on and I like to limit first sessions to under two hours. For a finale slave 48 was told to lie on the bed and I immobilised him with ropes. I then went to work on his nipples and cock and edged him for a considerable period, before I finally let him cum. (photo removed after begging of the slave) I threw in a small amount of post cum torture by continuing to stroke him for a short while. He was then untied and told to kneel and kiss my feet and thank me for my time. To finish off I used him as a personal servant and had him dress me again before releasing him. All good fun and a nice early Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment