GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Start of a session with slave 6. As my avid readers will know slave 6 has very specific likes.
I try and meet those likes but also try out new situations on him, to make it so that it is less predictable. The start of each session is particularly important as it sets the tone for the session and puts him on the wrong foot right from the start. Our most recent session was bolstered by one of my fellow Masters who was staying with me for a part of the Christmas holidays. As we had met slave 6 out side, on our way in to the local fetish club, the visiting Master was not going to be detached enough to have the desired effect I wanted on the slave. Luckily for us there was a punter sitting in the lounge area and so I approached him and he agreed to assist. The visiting Master and myself sat down on a couch just in front of slave 6. I then had our lucky punter strip slave 6 piece by piece on demand. I advised the punter he was allowed to feel any part of the slave and I was glad to see he wasn't shy and took full advantage of slave 6's body. The slave had to just stand there as each piece of his clothing was removed and he was watched by three fully dressed people.
Occasionally he was directed to turn or step out of some clothes. All the while there were two Masters and a punter watching the proceedings. This is not the first time I have done strange things to slave 6 on entry to the club. I have had him strip outside the club and walk in naked, he has also had to strip and then go to the counter and ask the attendant for his collar which I had left for the occasion. Once I made him put on a fashion show of underwear in the lounge area and so he was dressing and undressing in front of others, at each pair of underwear. I have had him strip naked and wait there totally naked in the lounge and was directed to let anyone who wanted to touch him do so. I think the best to date was when I decided to measure his cock in the lounge area when it was soft and also hard. I knew this really effected him as his cock came up under 6". Later it was over 7" which shows how stressed he was at the cock measuring. After his initial stripping we went to a private room where the slave received a significant paddling with a variety of implements.
After the punishment had been administered, we went for a walk around the club for the benefit of the visiting Master. While out in the main areas I decided to put slave 6 through an exercise program. The other punters seem to like this and regularly watch the pathetic efforts of slave 6. He is particularly bad at star jumps and has the coordination of an octopus on crack. I had to make it part of the session, so that I could give the other Master a laugh. He is a very fit person who has a lot of knowledge about fitness and so this spectacle made his day. The other Master went off hunting cock and so I had slave 6 in the lounge area and was questioning him about his out standing tasks. I decided a good old fashioned hand spanking over the knee would be fun and so I started on slave 6"s rear. The other Master saw us and sat down and let slave 6 give him a head job while I spanked his pretty pink arse.
Throughout the ordeal I could feel slave 6's cock pulsing. Back up in the room for the finale, I decided to let slave 6 cum so that the Other Master could watch his efforts. We started a final round of edging and paddling and slave 6 asked if he could suck the other Masters cock. Permission was granted and slave 6 was edged to a final cumming while sucking on the other Masters cock. Another great session with lots of sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment