GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 14 December 2019

A catch up with slave 6. In the lead up to Xmas it has been quite hectic for both slave 6 and I. As a consequence we haven't seen as much of each other as we would like due to full calendars.
So in theory it would have been good to catch up except that slave 6 had pissed me off. He is a terrible communicator and has no idea how to organise a meeting. He always starts off with a text like "Hey hey how's it going". To which I always answer "Good" and then generally a suggested meeting. He then gets back to me hours later or the next day with "I can't do that and maybe a suggestion about another day. Three texts with nothing useful. Just for once I would like him to open with "Hi Sir can we meet tomorrow. I will be free around 7pm". One text and it is all out there. I would then answer "yes" or "no".
If it was a no answer I would add a suggested new option. Soooooo easy but not to a 32 year old. Grrrrrrrrrr. We finally got our calendars to line up after another example similar to the one described above. I always like to make each session have something unique and this time it was to be a public dressing down. I arrived at the local fetish club first and placed myself in the TV lounge on the couch. There were only a couple of punters around on this particular night. slave 6 arrived on time and came up to where I was sitting. Without any welcome he was told to undress and place his clothes on the coffee table. I will say this for slave 6 he always comes in nice underwear when I let him wear it. He was then made to turn around so he could be fully inspected. He was bit hairier than usual but like I said we have both been very busy. He was then ordered onto his hands and knees. I then started to use him as a foot stool. Once he was in position, I started to discuss his lack of texting ability.
This public chastisement went on for quite awhile and each time I made a strong point, I emphasized it with a hard whack to his arse with my leather strap. Normally I work up to hard whacks and slave 6 copes quite well but it is totally different to have him receive hard whacks right from the start. Once I had finished his public chastisement we went up to the private room and started our session. I had already advised slave 6 that he was going to be punished according to how pissed off I was with him. I decided I was 72% pissed off and it was up to him to work out the percentage.
He was told he could have three guesses where I would advise him if it was higher or lower and after that he would just have to guess in the dark. After each guess he got that many whacks using an assortment of implements. His first guess was 85% and so we started with 85 whacks then I advised him he was too high. His next guess was 69% and I advised him he was too low. His final guess with guidance was 75% and he was advised it was too high. He had been smart enough to use the three chances wisely and had worked out it was between 69 and 75. So far he had received 229 whacks. His next guess was 70 and then he got 72 correctly which meant he had received 301 whacks. Even if he gets it right he gets a corresponding number of whacks. The session was a bit quiet as there weren't many punters around and so we only invited one other to come in for a short while but that my friends is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment