GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 25 November 2019

I have put slave 6 onto a slave contract. Regular readers will realise that I have been regularly involved with slave 6. As a consequence it has gone along very nicely and so I offered to put slave 6 onto a slave contract. For those of you considering a slave contract here is what we came up with. Hopefully it might assist you in creating your own. Here it is - I slave 6 have found that I am totally submissive and need structure and guidance in my life. I hereby agree to become the slave of MasterInSearch for a period of one year with options to extend the contract indefinitely from the date of the signing of the contract. In serving MasterInSearch I will for fill my need to serve and receive all the benefits of his guidance. By signing this slave contract I agree to the following: 1. I will exclusively serve MasterInSearch to the best of my ability. 2. I will serve other Masters, submissives, slaves or gays as required but only with permission of MasterInSearch. 3. MasterInSearch will have total control over my orgasms for the period of the contract. If I want to engage in sex with other people or wank, I must get approval from MasterInSearch prior to it occurring. He may put me in chastity if he desires or use other implements like ball weights, collars, locks, chains etc. as permanent or semi-permanent reminders of my service. 4. MasterInSearch may punish my arse, legs or balls as he sees fit and will be the only arbitrator to determine if it is warranted. 5. Each week I will meet with MasterInSearch at least once for guidance, training and development, if we are both in the city. 6. I will limit my texts to MasterInSearch and try where possible to make all arrangements and have all discussions on RECON. 7. MasterInSearch will have full permission to photograph me when ever he chooses and write about our exploits on his blog including use of photographs. 8. From time to time MasterInSearch will issue tasks for me to complete. I will complete them on time and to the best of my abilities. 9. MasterInSearch will have full control over what I wear and may give instructions at any time. 10. I will keep MasterInSearch fully informed of any travel, holidays, or illnesses that may effect my ability to serve. 11. I will make sure that my pubes are always shaved off as a sign of my servitude. 12. MasterInSearch will always act in my best interests and will not knowingly cause any permanent damage. 13. MasterInSearch will try and improve my ability to act as a slave by firm guidance and punishment where required. 14. MasterInSearch will make sure I undertake regular exercise to make me into a fitter slave and more capable of serving. 15. MasterInSearch will try and ensure that training is interesting, meets our needs and pushes my boundaries. 16. Where there is any doubts about the contract then the issue should be brought to the attention of MasterInSearch who will determine if it needs to be amended. Slave 6 …………………… MasterInSearch……………………..Date

No comments:

Post a Comment