GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 25 October 2019

A quiet Friday night with slave 6 Part one. This week we tried to meet up during the week. Generally the weekend meeting is pretty much set in stone but the week night meetings tend to be a little bit more challenging, due to competing events in our various lives.
This week we tried twice but had to cancel at the last minute. My normal patrolling of RECON threw up a slave who was visiting from interstate. So I made arrangements for him to meet me at the local fetish club on Friday night. Another Master who I have subed for before, also contacted me and so I invited him along as well. As it was turning out to be a party, I also invited slave 6 on the off chance he was free and not working. As usual the gods had to demonstrate their sense of randomness and interstate slave decided to cancel as the poor little dear was too shy to join in a group session. Whereas slave 6 proved to be available and keen as usual to participate. I managed to get the large private room at the local fetish club and so had plenty of space for a group and access to slings, stocks and other bits and pieces of equipment. I started off with slave 6 in the stocks and went to work on him with my array of spanking devices. Shortly the sound of the whacking attracted the attention of Mr Blonde Punter. Nice body, nice 6” cut cock with blonde pubes and just shy of 40 years old.
He was invited in for a few hits of slave 6. He was reasonably tentative in his approach but never the less gave his back end a decent work out. I spread my time between a few whacks of my own and slave 6’s nipples. Mr Blonde Punter was looking good and so I grabbed his cock out of his pants and started work on his semi-hard cock. Very shortly his cock was very hard and he was groaning like an old whore trapped in a room with a pile of traffic cones. He soon lost interest in slave 6 and lied down on the bed so I could better rub a load out of him. I released slave 6 from the stocks so he could watch or participate. He chose to watch as Mr Blonde Punter writhed around and grunted like an electrified snake. Eventually we were rewarded with a very large load spurted over Mr Blonde Punters stomach. I resumed work on slave 6. This time I had him tied with his arms above his head in a standing position in front of the rooms stable door. I was alternating between edging and spanking when Mr Malta arrived. Mr Malta was another fine example of 30-40 year old manhood. A good 6’ tall, hairy masculine chest, uncut 8” cock which was really thick and trim, taut and terrific in every way. I offered him the leather paddle and pointed him in the direction of slave 6’s bum. Let me just say this guy was a real pro with the paddle.
He gave slave 6’s arse quite a work out in a really random way which kept slave 6 wondering whether to clench, release or stiffen. I had to reel him back a few times as he was a bit too hard on slave 6. He worked over his balls, nipples and cock and was a real pleasure to watch. The look on slave 6’s face was priceless when he finally saw Mr Malta’s cock as it was definitely a eye opener. While Mr Malta was doing his thing on slave 6’s arse my other Master arrived. He is a young 30 year old Asian guy but don’t be fooled by his age as he is a very experienced Master, with a great body and superb cock. It was hard to find a piece of slave 6’s body to torment, with all these hands working him over. Like a ship in the night Mr Malta wandered on to other places and it was just Master A and my self. We worked as a team to spank and edge slave 6. Between us we worked through all the implements and really gave slave 6’s arse a good work out, interspersed with significant edging. I asked slave 6 what his birthday was and was told it was 15 December 1988. Silly him for telling me because I advised him that we would whack him, 15 then 12 then 19 then 88 times.
Whack for whack Master A and myself went at slave 6’s arse. Every so often we would change implements so that he got the full range of experiences. In the private room next door to us was another 30-40 year old guy. Very bearish with a big muscular and hairy in a good way, body. He had spent most of the night to date on his back, with his reasonable but not over large cut cock, in the room sling, the door open and a tub of lube for potential fisting. Surprisingly (not to me) no one had taken up his offer and so he came to our door and asked if he could join in with a bit of spanking and edging. Being friendly Masters like we are, we were very happy to accommodate this Adonis and show him how to really have fun, in a way that is a lot less messy. Master A placed him on the bed and started to work him over while I concentrated on slave 6. Quite the happy little group, playing together nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment