GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 17 October 2019

Yet another new game for slave 6. In order to make our sessions interesting and challenging for slave 6 I like to invent new methods of play. During yesterdays session I introduced dice and a coin.
As avid readers you will be aware that slave 6 is really into edging and spanking. As a consequence to start our game I had him throw a coin. If it came up tails he got spanked and if it came up heads (very appropriate I thought) then he gets edged. This makes him complicit in how the session goes but also requires chance and so there is a randomness about it. Spookily I had six weapons of spanking with me and so next in the game, slave 6 had to toss the dice which selected the appropriate weapon 'de jour'. My French readers please don't get too excited with this as it is about the limit of my knowledge of French. Once the dice had identified the weapon we used another toss to identify how many times he was spanked. To make it a bit challenging, I squared each number on the dice so that if he threw a 6, he got 6x6 or 36 spanks. This is because 6 spanks of slave 6 isn't going to even register on his iron clad arse.
To add a little bit extra to the play I also required the following to occur if he threw a double. With any double, the number of whacks also doubled. Also depending on the double number the following had to happen: Double ones spanking was to balls, Double twos spanking was to butt, Double threes spanking was to legs, Double fours spanking was to butt, Double fives and I added a weight to his balls, and Double sixs and I added pegs to his body. During the play we only got one double number and that was fives and so I suspended a boot from his balls.
It was nice to see it swing with each hit that he received. In the event that he threw up heads on the coin, then he had to throw the dice to see how many times he was brought to near cumming with edging. This proved to be quite diabolical on the night, as the gods determined that he was to be edged six times the first three times he threw heads. Once we got sick of the game I lead slave 6 down to the cruising area and left him tied to a pole so he could be molested by any one wandering past. This proved a winner as we had a few people come past for a free feel. Once back in the private room I put slave 6 back in the stocks and then gave him ten whacks with each of the spanking implements. I interlaced it with some edging as well so that slave 6 knew that he was loved. Once we had got through all of the implements I asked him what his favourite and least favourite implements were and then gave him another ten whacks with each. This was followed with ten whacks from both my favourite and least favourite implements. As my hand wasn't one of the listed implements for the night I also put slave 6 over my knee and gave him a few well deserved hits with my hand. Implements are all good and fun but there is something more personal when punishment or spanking is done with a hand. After all this slave 6 was dismissed without being allowed to cum and sent off with a very red arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment