GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 31 October 2019

A quiet Friday night with slave 6 - Part two. Quite the happy little group we were judging by the steady stream of on lookers who came to our stable door to have a look. Mr Fister was not really experienced with spanking and so he had quite low limits but never the less he took quite a bit of punishment and even accepted quite a hard work out of his balls by Master A.
Master A stretched his balls, whacked them and rolled them between his fingers for an extended period of time. After Mr Fister had reached his limit, we released him back to his private room so that he could lay back on his sling, while punters came for a look or quick feel but eventually wandered away rather than glove up and ram a fist up his hole. The local fetish club was gearing up for an event the next day and so the basement was closed for decoration and so I could only take slave 6 down to the upper cruising level or the café/theatre level. We wandered down there with him only wearing the rope around his hands. I let all the punters have a look and feel if they were so inclined and then ran slave 6 through a short exercise program.
We are trying to get him back into a fit muscly body for summer. It was here where I found a punter at the other end of the hall paying close attention to slave 6 as he ran backwards and forwards. It was dark and so I followed slave 6 down and found it was no other than Mr Malta again. Mr Malta took off his belt and gave slave 6 some more of his special treatment. After a pleasant chat we went back up to the room to finish off our session. I tied slave 6 in an upright position facing the black leather sling. For one last surprise. Normally just before I finish with slave 6 I give him another extended spanking and edging session. If he has been good and deserves it, I will also let him cum. Tonights surprise was that I invited a punter who we will call Mr Cool and Master A to watch slave 6 cum and see how far he could shoot his load on the black leather sling. Very humiliating. Mr Cool was another 30-40 year old who was tall and maybe around 6’2” tall. He had come past to watch our progress through the night with slave 6 but had resisted my offers for him to participate.
He sat in a position where he could see slave 6’s show and pulled out a very nice 7” cock and started to rub one out while he watched. Master A went across and offered him his cock to suck which he did with obvious pleasure. The spanking and edging progressed and all watched intently, as I announced that it was time for slave 6 to cum. Slave 6 didn’t disappoint and blew a massive load half way up the sling in ever increasing globs of warm salty goodness. Mr Cools interest satisfied he wandered off and slave 6 got his clothes on, as he had an early start in the morning. Master A decided to take my reigns and collar me up. He then lied down on the cleaned sling and had me polish his arse hole with my tongue. His very cute, hairless hole is a delight to lick and suck. We alternated with my tongue between his cute butt, his nipples and his throbbing cock until he couldn’t hold it back any more and dropped another load into the room. The end to another great session with slave 6 and a huge cast of supporting actors. I just hope they don’t run a blue light over the room today or it will have luminous globs showing up like the crime scene from hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment