GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Just a normal day. Today I had to work and as is quite often my habit I stopped off at the local swimming pool to do a few laps. I had left work early and so it was relatively quiet at the pool, with the lunch time fitness enthusiasts having recently left and the main crowd still a couple of hours away. I do this to keep this body trim, taught and terrific in theory but in reality its more about stopping gravity from stretching everything and limiting the amount of wobble. I walked in to the change rooms just as a very horny Asian guy was removing his clothes and releasing his very nice cock from his jocks. Smooth muscular body, trimmed pubes and nice perky uncut cock set off with a skin colour similar to a good tan. Yummy.
I got my clothes off and caught the saggy baggy elephant in the corner perving on me. The cheek of him; I will do the perving here thanks. Next into the showers and I was having a bit of a water wasting soak in the multi-shower cubicle. Soon I was joined by a very spunky guy of around 30 years of age, just a spot over six feet tall and of some eastern European nation. Smooth muscular body and dark hair and eyes who I dubbed Mr Tall Dark and Handsome. I nonchalantly removed the swim trunks and started washing. Unfortunately Saggy Baggy Elephant wobbled in which put Tall Dark and Handsome off stripping completely although he did remove his trunks but leaving his under wear to get wet. Damn there didn't seem to be much of a bulge in the old underwear of Tall Dark and Handsome. Saggy Baggy Elephant fortunately just smeared a few handfuls of water around the fat rolls and then left in search of a place to swim far away from the whaling fleet. Tall Dark and Handsome soon after removed his underwear but remained with his back to me. I did get the impression he was looking fleetingly at me over his shoulder whenever I looked in his direction. Next he swapped to the shower on the other side of the cubicle which was also more hidden from the out side change room. Very strange and I was starting to suspect a bit of foul play. Suddenly he turned around while washing his cock and strike me with lightening if I lie but it was a good solid eight inches soft, uncut and with shaved pubes. I gawped so wide I nearly drowned in the shower stream. Suddenly shy Tall Dark and Handsome had become quite brazen and was openly wanking his cock.
Well I don't need to be hit in the head with a sausage to know when the game is afoot. I grabbed a handful of soap and took hold of his magnificent balls and stroked them gently while he continued to wank with one hand while exploring my arse hole with his other. Those balls filled my hand and were better than almost any I had felt before. His cock got nice and hard, not much bigger but definitely a lot thicker. The wanking increased in pace and suddenly I heard the sound of some one in the changing room. I knew we would have a visitor shortly and time was running out. Tall Dark and Handsome picked up the pace frantically trying to beat this soon to arrive interloper. Very soon there was a very small sigh and a massive stream broke from the end of his weapon. Followed by three or four further spasms. Quickly he turned to hide his still erect cock while wiping his foot over the floor of the shower to hasten the cum down the drain. A very cute young guy entered and was none the wiser about what had just happened. Life really is like a box of chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment