GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 6 August 2018

In the beginning. I was born bossy and always liked to be in charge but it was only a few years ago I realised that I was Master material. It all happened by chance. A really crap day and some idle time on the internet scrolling through Craigs list. There was an advertisement from a professional guy who wanted to be dominated. I thought I could do that and it might brighten up my drab day.
I suggested he come over for a training session. I spent a few minutes on the internet to get some ideas and then picked him up from the station. What followed formed the basis of my future meetings as the first session went quite well. This was where I developed my three poses for slave control and my general format which starts off with the slave being stripped, followed by a general discussion about the session and everyones needs before launching into the training. Followed by a further discussion at the end where we review the initial objectives and work out our next session. I found that not only was I good at Mastery and also enjoyed it but also realised I needed to know more. Around the same time I met an Asian guy who was wanting to get into Japanese Kinbaku, Shinbari or origami or some other strange name. This ancient rope tying system has been practised for centuries and there was a training school for it here in Melbournes suburbs. We went along and found ourselves in a mixed group of straight and gay people. It was interesting but I found it far too intricate and by the time you had tied someone up it was time to go home.
Clearly this was not going to be a winner and so I came up with my own system which is based on the Japanese system but is far more practical and much less time consuming. The next thing I had to look at was how to learn more about being a Master. The internet is OK but I really needed to understand the dynamics so that I could relate well to the slaves. I found out about RECON and so joined by setting myself up as a slave and also as a Master. For the first couple of weeks I put my efforts into being a slave. This taught me what other Masters generally do and also taught me what was expected of a slave. Once I had enough confidence I decided it was time to switch to my main interest which was to be a Master. How could I attract potential slaves? It took a bit of trial and error with my profile before I finally decided on a two part approach. I noticed a lot of American profiles contain pages of information about themselves but I found it tedious to read them.
There were a lot with quite comprehensive detail about every nuance of their interests but I felt these would act more like a filter than an attractor, so I decided I would keep it simple and broad. Some had interests so specific that I wondered if they really only wanted sex with themselves. You want me to carry a blue feather duster while wearing tartan socks and I have to sing the Sound of Music songs? This process worked but it was still hard work to nail slaves down to a meeting. Then I had a brain wave. It dawned on me that a lot of slaves appear to be new and not necessarily gay. So I came up with the idea to just invite slaves to photo sessions. Most people these days seem to be into selfies and getting their photos taken. Photos didn't imply hard sex but staged photos. I made sure that all photos didn't have faces or identifying features so the slave could be anonymous. Then the Lord opened the flood gates and the slaves came in, sometimes even two by two. It was around this time that I found out about blogging. A perfect way to broaden my contact with potential slaves. It also gave me a way of showing off my photos. If you are a reader of this blog you will be pleased to know that every photo on this blog I have taken with exception to one I included off the internet to demonstrate a specific point. Now I have quite a diverse readership over a dozen countries including mostly Russia, Germany, Portugal, USA, New Zealand and Singapore. I have a smattering of local slaves as well as some spread around this country and overseas. And the Lord said "go forth and spread the word".

6 comments:

  1. Master, do you ever do group slave action at your private residence? Would love to participate, but not keen on sex clubs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have slaves to my place sometimes but generally its easier for them to meet at the fetish club as it is centrally located. I always get a private room at the club

      Delete
    2. I so want to be at the mercy of 2 or more masters. Deny me orgasm till I beg master for mercy.

      Delete
  2. Does a private room mean I have a say in who I service?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will always have a say as I only do consensual play. I have another Master I can get to assist some times. He is a 29 yr old Asian guy who is very experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will always have a say as I only do consensual play. I have another Master I can get to assist some times. He is a 29 yr old Asian guy who is very experienced.

    ReplyDelete