GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 26 July 2018

A visit to slave 4. I was off to work with a visit to the foreign kingdom of New South Wales. While there I decided to drop in on slave 4 to see how he was going. We had pre-fun drinks at a rather nice hotel and then off to a Japanese restaurant for dinner at his expense. Ah my favourite meal – free. There was talk of a visit to a coffee shop but I was impatient to play. I was a little bit amused when slave 4 said he was surprised that I wanted to play as I hadn’t said as much in the lead up. Once again he must have had a build up of cum in his brain as he was being just goofy.
He advised that his normal Master had told him to wear his chastity device four days earlier when he had heard I was coming to Sydney. When we got to his apartment he had not prepared the room and so he had to replace sheets and things before we could start. I some times wonder where he gets some of these ideas. Once sorted I had him strip piece by piece. I was pleased to see that he was wearing his chastity device and no doubt it would also please his normal Master. I was not so pleased when he couldn’t remember the basic poses I insist on slaves adopting. So back to school for the slave boi. There was a nice long plastic shoe horn hanging on the wall. Most people have pictures but who am I to judge. I was tempted to use it on his rump but he had been good enough to pay for dinner. It was tempting and did get me thinking. My plan was simple, to edge him until he went crazy and to play with his mind so he went mad. I had him lie on the bed on his back. I grabbed a Q-Tip and lubricated it with some oil and then started to rub it against his cock through the cock cage. It wasn’t long before his little sausage was pressed hard against the plastic and pushing through the hole in the end. This is a very unsatisfying type of edging for the slave as his cocklet is prevented from getting fully hard.
After much fun I removed the cock cage. Now for some more oil and then some serious edging. All the time I was edging him I was asking him if he wanted to cum. Then I would tell him that I didn’t feel that he wanted to cum as he really was after the edging. Then I would talk about ruined orgasms and prostate massage orgasms as a preference. He would try and concentrate on what I was saying but due to being on the edge of an orgasm he was getting confused. I would bring him right to the edge and then just stop. He was getting very frustrated. Next I tied him up on his side so he was nice and uncomfortable. More edging and more talk about whether he really needed to cum. Time to bring him down. I ordered him to go wash himself in the shower. I then joined him and let him wash me. He then had to get on his knees and suck my cock. I next had him dry himself and then when I was ready had him dry me. He was then sent back to the bed for more edging and talk about orgasms and his inability to convince me that he needed to cum. He got very close a couple of times at this point and I had to remind him that he was not to cum without permission. I got him after awhile to sit cross legged so I could edge him in a different position. After a period of that, I had him stand so he could be edged in a position where he felt quite giddy and likely to fall over. Such is the intensity of his approach to orgasm. I chatted to him the whole time about what he could do to convince me that he really wanted to cum. Back on his back for the some more horizontal edging. Every time he felt I might let him cum I would change the situation so he wasn’t sure what I was up too. This time I had him go wipe the oil off his cock as I told him I was sick of edging him. He went off crest fallen and hunched, thinking it was all over. When he returned I had him on his back again for some oral edging.
The helter skelter of this was weighing on his mind. Once again I appeared to lose interest and then suddenly brought out the oil for more manual edging. I discussed how I would use him next time he visited and added lots of things which I knew would stretch his limits. As he was so horny with the edging he was agreeing to all sorts of things. He was getting frantic now and I determined that it was time he was allowed to cum as he had been a good boi. This time when I got to the point of no return I kept going. I didn’t give him permission to cum as I wanted him to fight it as long as possible and then have the guilt of cumming with out permission. Well the surprise was on me I am afraid. His orgasm was so intense that when he cum, he shot with such force that it went every where in absolute loads. My head was near his ear at the time and I got a face full of cum. A good nights work. I doubt if he will remember what he agreed to do during our next visit but I will remind him later. You will have to wait for that story.

2 comments:

  1. Are you keen to be a key-holder for a sub in chastity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes happy to hold a slaves key. What do you have in mind and for how long would you like to stay in chastity?

      Delete