GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 15 July 2018

Three at three. Work is so boring and when there is not much to do, ones mind tends to wander to ones penis. Now at work there is generally limited chance for sex during the day and it is only slightly better at work functions. There is also a very true old saying that goes 'don't shit in your nest'. Work place trysts are fraught with danger and generally end up in a full on war or even worse marriage.
Therefore sex in the office is normally not a winner. However the other day I was bored at work and the only one on the floor all day. I was chatting to slave 3 and I mentioned that I might need to have a wank. He quickly rose to the occasion and advised that I shouldn't do that as I have a perfectly good slave who is capable of coming in and resolving this little work place issue. I liked the thought of having a sly head job provided by a slave on his knees under the desk. So it was agreed he would come into the office at 3 pm. Right on que the lift doors opened at 3 pm and shortly after he appeared around the corner. I was a little disappointed in that I had been so eager to get this little event happening that I forgot to give him instructions on how I wanted him dressed. So first off I had him strip and take off his under wear and shirt. It is very hot having a naked slave in a normally sterile work area. I grabbed my keys and went to disable the lift but found that I couldn't lock it off. Damn it was a risk but nothing ventured nothing gained. I then felt his package and found his dicklet small and useless. I gave it a good squeeze and a couple of wacks to get his attention and then had him get under the desk and start sucking my cock. I controlled his head movement as I didn't want to cum too soon and wanted to really enjoy the experience. Plenty of times I had him stop with my cock fully in his mouth right up to the balls making it hard for him to breath. I had him play with my nipples while he sucked and had him suck on my balls as well. Time for a break and so he was ordered to stand up and undo his pants and flop out his cock.
Much easier when the slave is not wearing underwear. He was ordered to wank for my enjoyment. I didn't find his little cock enjoyable, so back under the desk useless slave. This slave is quite old and not very useful but he does know how to suck so I got him back doing what he does best. In a short while I started to feel I was getting close and so I had him slow down a bit until I was completely ready. Once really worked up and ready to explode I ordered the slave to go for gold and not to stop until I had cum. Within a short period I felt the pressure mounting and shortly I was pumping cum into my little sperm bucket like never before. It was hitting the back of his throat and making him choke but I kept his head in place and made him accept the full load. Like the good boi that he is, he drank every drop of my white creamy offering. He also continued to suck on the end of my cock until all the last drops had finally come out. He was then ordered to go. The look on his face at the lifts when he realised that the lifts hadn't been captured was priceless. Just before the lift arrived he got down on his knees and kissed my shoes in respect and thanked me for the opportunity to serve.

2 comments:

  1. Did you relieve slave's bursting balls or did you make him suffer by sending him away with aching need to cum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If a slave behaves and acts appropriately I like them to cum. I may give a ruined orgasm if they are not so well behaved or make them miss out if really bad. In this case he got to cum.

      Delete