GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 7 June 2018

If I was on a desert island. I recently had a discussion with a fellow Master about what things we would take to a desert island if we were stranded with a slave. This generated much discussion and we came up with a few things which were felt were necessary. Spookily enough these items would be what we would recommend to a new Master who was just starting out.
The first thing is get a big strong slave. Strong arms and legs designed for work or else you know who will be doing all the work in paradise and that just would not do.
The second thing you will need is rope and plenty of it. I would also get two different thicknesses. The thicker one for tying up limbs and the thinner rope for tying balls and cocks. Rope will have many uses on a deserted island such as to tie your hut together, make a clothes line, to make and tether your raft, traps for game, to restrain your slave, and so you can suspend a basket from his balls so that his whole body is used to carry things.
The third thing we would take would be pegs. These allow you to hang your clothes to dry after a swim in the lagoon. They are also useful for keeping your slaves attention on you and will provide hours of entertainment.
The final thing we would take would be a paddle to make sure that we had something to fan the fire into life as well as to keep order with the slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment