GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Public humiliation of a slave. There is nothing like a bit of public humiliation of a slave to really get them worked up but I have a few rules. The main rule is that whatever I do out in the wilds of suburbia should not upset the general public. Gays get such a bad wrap from some areas of the public and so I don't want to give them excuses for further prejudice.
The benefits of outside play revolve around the pressure of being caught or observed. The slave only has to think there is a chance of getting caught, to get their heart racing even if the chances are very slim of it occurring. As a consequence I like to take slaves to areas where I am familiar with the lie of the land but it is new to them. If you know the lie of the land you can pick isolated spots or locations where you can get warning of the approach of people preferably without the slave knowing. One slave I drove to a deserted country road. He didn't know it was to a dead end and so there was going to be limited traffic during the week. I ordered him out of the car.
I ordered him out of the car. He was owed some punishment and so I had determined it would be now on the road. I had him stand at the rear of my ute with his hands spread above his head. He then had his hands tied to the rear roof racks of the car so he was spread eagle. I then reached around to his horror and undid his pants and pulled them and his underwear down so he was bare arsed. I then gave his butt a working over with my leather belt. He had been late when I went to pick him up and hadn't done what he was told to do.
I have written in the past on making numerous slaves strip naked on my front door step. This is a calculated risk as my front door step is reasonably private but if some one is looking in the right direction they may see that something is going on even if its not the full nude show. I have also had a slave do naked tasks in my backyard. This is also a calculated risk. My neighbours could look over the fence but it is highly unlikely. Same for the slave I staked out spread eagle in my backyard. He was there for quite awhile so the risk increases but I mitigate it by having him partially obscured behind a tree. I have done some things in shopping centres and the like but on those occasions it looked more weird to the casual viewer, rather than sexual. A few push ups in the street seems like guys carrying on, wearing a collar - just another punk etc, but all deeply affecting the slave. Other less obvious things to do in the street include just having them wear no underwear, a butt plug or some ball restricting device. All of which effects the slave but is unobservable to the casual passer bye - unless of course the slave gets an erection because of the rubbing associated without wearing underwear. Try it and let me know what was the result.

2 comments:

  1. Surely the ultimate humiliation for a slave is to be sent out in public wearing the cum facial from his master or masters, the more the better-to wear like a badge of honour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true however I don't like to be too obvious in public because as I have mentioned that I don't want to give the religious wackos any excuses to discriminate. This can be done quite successfully in any of the kink/gay venues and may even be more effective as everyone there will know what it is all about.

      Delete