GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 10 December 2017

Humiliation. Most Master and slave profiles have some mention of humiliation and so you would think it would have some universal definition. As with most sexual things it appears it means almost something different to each practitioner.
I think that just dressing some one up as a girl for example might be considered by some slaves to be less than entertaining but I don't think it really qualifies as humiliating. I think for some thing to be truly humiliating it needs to have a number of elements. First off it needs to push the slaves boundaries and needs to be something they wouldn't normally do. So being dressed as a woman might be a stretch for a blokey bloke but a quick visit to any football club night generally produces half a dozen guys dressed in drag. I had a slave I dressed as a girl once and he just found it to be a turn off. He was a very blokey bloke sort of guy but to him he was a guy and had no wish or interest in being a girl. So secondly I think the slave needs to be in a unique situation. I think if there are two or more slaves engaged in some humiliation it spreads the ordeal to less effect. It is a lot harder to humiliate someone who is part of a group. I did get some success once from having a slave fuck another slave. The slave was fucked by a slave of lower standing and he found it both humiliating and a punishment. I am not sure the top slave felt that and it created status problems later. Thirdly I think you need an appropriate audience to create a really humiliating effect. I have pissed on slaves and they have found it unpleasant but I don't think any of them felt it was humiliating.
Fouthly the slave needs to have no control over the situation. I have had a slave walk naked down the street but as he had some shorts in his hand he had an 'out' if some one appeared around the corner. Normally when I get a slave to do some humiliating thing I leave a little bit of latitude so that if they are smart they can reduce the risks. For example I gave a slave the task of getting a photograph of his cock in a local park. He panicked and failed to produce the photo because all he could think of was standing naked in the middle of a crowded park. To meet the challenge all he had to do was wait until the coast was clear on one side, have his cock hang out of his pants and take a selfie with one of the parks features in the back ground. All it would have taken from start to finish was three seconds if he had been smart and with almost no risk. Another slave who was successful was given the task to have a picture taken of him naked with a clothed stranger. He told the stranger it was a football club dare and had no problems getting the required proof. It is a bit different if the task is part of a punishment and then I am generally a lot tougher with the rules so that there is less room to move. While having a slave naked in a public place can be humiliating I think some of the best effects can be got from making the slave do odd things in public while clothed. I had a slave do random exercises like star jumps and push ups in the street while on a shopping trip. Another was make a slave purchase some female attire and try it on in the shop. Another nearly died when I led him with a leash onto a bus. All good fun, totally legal but deeply humiliating.

No comments:

Post a Comment