GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 18 December 2017

A day with slave 26. I have been in contact with a slave for a long time who lives interstate. We have managed to miss each other on a number of trips due to the stars not aligning. Today the stars aligned and we agreed to meet in the city at 0930 am. I picked him up and brought him to my place. Its a good half hour drive so we had plenty of time to talk. I questioned him on his likes, hates, boundaries and prior experience. From that I was able to tell him about some of what I planned. I then told him about my requirements. One of which was that slaves are not to wear underwear when we go out as I like quick access to their equipment, I like their cocks to be easily identified if they get a bit hard and I like the way it tends to make them hard if they are not used to it. He was wearing shorts so I told slave 26 that I also like there to be a chance that his cock will be seen when he is sitting down in public. The look on his face was priceless when I told him to get his underwear off in the car. We were going through peak period town with lots of pedestrians standing around the car at intersections. He was already hard when he nervously got them off. I prolonged his trauma by making him stay naked while I fiddled around taking a photo.
He was then permitted to put his shorts back on for the rest of the trip. Once we got to my place I put him straight under stress by ordering him out of the house when we entered. He was reminded that I always like slaves to be naked at home and I made him strip on my front porch. My front porch is not totally private as it can be seen from the street but it does have some plant cover so its not wide open. I had a second surprise once we got inside. I hadn't told him about my 27 year old border. I made him present himself for inspection by the border. The border gave him a long look over, tweaked his nipples and gave his cock and balls a good handling. Unfortunately the border had to go out but his unexpected presence had given slave 26 his third shock. I then inspected slave 26 in detail. He is 28 years old and in good shape. Not overly muscled but trim and firm. He has a hairy chest, approximately 6 foot 3 inches in height with a 6 inch uncut cock. His balls sit close to his body and he has a really nice smile. He was then instructed in the three poses I have slaves learn and then practised in adopting them quickly.
I then got him working as a domestic slave. I gave him a number of tasks which required him to go out into my back yard. My back yard is quite private but a naked person can be seen if a neighbour looks over the fence or if people walk along the embankment at the back. First I had him empty the vacuum dust into the compost bin before he vacuumed my floor. I had him re-empty it once he was finished. Then there was the pot plants to water. Finally I had him make us a cup of tea. While I was drinking my tea I had him stand before me while I put on his CB6000 chastity cage. We had a bit of trouble wrangling his balls into it but we got there in the end. I had him lie on his back and then showed him how he can be edged while in his cock cage with the clever use of a Q-tip and some moisturiser. I love how an excited cock completely fills the cage and tries to push through the hole in the end of the cage. During our drive out he told me how he didn't want to cum during the session. Well that just told me that he needed lots of edging. Next I wanted to put him through some bondage. I got out the spreader bar and put him through a number of different bondage situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment