GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 18 December 2017

A day with slave 26 part two. The spreader bar is one of the most useful and fun sex toys which anyone can own. It is so versatile and easy to use and a winner if you are no good at tying people up.
So I put slave 26 through a number of positions using the spreader bar. I then had him get us glasses of water. Initially I had him in position two which is a kneeling up right position and tried to put his glass on his head but I found he had a round head and it wasn't flat enough for me to use his head as a table. I then had him adopt position three which is a kneeling position and head down on the ground. It is a useful position and I used him for awhile as a foot stool. His glass was then placed on his back as I used him as a table. He was then ordered to remove the glass with out moving and without spilling any water. Unfortunately he spilt some water and so he had to be punished. It started with him over my knee applying a paddle to his arse a dozen times. I then gave his sides, thighs and feet a few hits. To finish off I spread his arse cheeks and gave each side of his crack a couple of wacks for good measure. This was only part one. He was then ordered to stand and I jumped on his back so he could piggy back me into the bathroom. He was ordered to kneel and I showed him how to really spill water by pissing all over him. Nothing worse than a dirty slave so I told him how disgusting he was and made him shower it all off. This was slave 26 first supervised shower.
Once he was clean I joined him so he could wash me. He was then told to dry himself and warned that if I found any drops on him at the end that he would be punished. Once dry I inspected him and was disappointed to find that he was the first slave to pass this test. Next he had to dry me and then dress me. I like putting a slave to use as a personal man servant. It was now time to move to the local fetish club as it had opened. The boi was told to dress and I left the cock cage on him. Before the fetish club we needed to get something to eat and buy a few things. Up at the local shopping centre in the car park I looked at him hard until he was uncomfortable and advised him that he was not adequately dressed. I handed him his slave collar and made him put it on out in full view. Later he advised that at this point his little sex thermometer wanted to tent his shorts except it was contained in the cage. Into the shop I lead him and we both noticed the smirk on the face of this hot guy who was coming out of the bakery. After the bakery it was the service station to get some petrol. I made him fill the car and then we both went into the booth to pay. His face was very red as the attendant inspected his collar while doing the transaction. Once paid he had to give me my loyalty card and change back which emphasised his subservience. Once out side he had to open the door for me and then take some rubbish out of the cabin and place it in the bin. I was watching with interest as the station attendant checked out the situation through the window. This wasn't lost on slave 26 whose little sex thermometer was poking at his cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment