GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 19 December 2017

A day with slave 26 part three. We arrived at the fetish club and I took slave 26 on a guided tour before heading to our private room. He advised me that he urgently needed a piss so I made him strip off before we went down to the toilets. He stood at the urinal and asked me how he could piss wearing the cage. I showed him it had a hole in the end for pissing and explained that if he was wearing it he would normally have to sit down to piss. I made sure I stood beside him as he pissed, as it is hard for some guys to start pissing with someone watching. He was ok with it and so I told him that I also needed a piss and made him pull my cock out and hold it while I pissed. He then had to shake it and put it away.
Back in the room I removed the cage and strung him up from a beam so that he was right in front of the window shutter. He was also blind folded so that he couldn't see anything. He was then edged a couple of times to just short of the point of no return. I announced that I had to go and he heard me walk out the room and lock the door leaving him exposed and within grasp of passers bye. I looked around the club but punters were few and far between. I eventually found one guy who promised to visit slave 26. By the time I got back he had already found slave 26 and felt him up. When I asked slave 26 advised that he thought it was me doing the feeling. I put him through some more bondage and then took him for a walk around the club. We found one guy who had a good long feel of his body. When we got back to the room another guy from one of the other rooms went bye and so I invited him to inspect slave 26. This guy was much more personal and as well as playing with his body, cock and balls, also made him turn around and spread his cheeks so that he could check out slave 26 man pussy. He also appeared to insert a finger.
I started to put him into some more bondage and edged him constantly both with my hand and mouth. At some point the neighbours came to watch the proceedings and so I got out my trusty box of pegs and started to place them all over his body. I like normal wooden pegs for the body but I have these nasty little wooden pegs that I use for foreskins. The neighbours seemed to enjoy this - slave 26 not so much. It was time for another walk around in the hope that there were a few more punters in the club. I made sure I took a number of pictures of the slave in the public areas of the club as evidence of the walk. We ran into one guy and I ordered slave 26 to present himself. He was getting quite good at this by now. Coming up close so they could feel him and standing there patiently while they checked him out. He would follow their instructions and thank them at the end. This guy also had him bend over and spread his cheeks for a good look and feel. He also sucked his cock until slave 26 was hard again. When on the ground floor I took the opportunity to hood slave 26 so that he was blind. I then tied him to the St Andrews cross and left him there for awhile while I went off to get a drink. I am not sure if he was touched up by anyone as I didn't get around to asking but I was only gone a short while and so I suspect he just had his imagination. After this it was back to the room. The neighbours room door was open and so we popped our heads in to say gidday. I invited the guys to check out slave 26 and ordered him to present to them. He walked forward confidently and adopted pose one. The neighbours hands went all over him. They asked me questions about him and I discussed his pros and cons like he was a prise dog. Once again he was asked to turn around and spread his cheeks while multiple fingers were inserted. He took it all in his stride like a real trooper. Back in the room I put him into light bondage for some more edging and mutual sucking. Alas time got the better of us and we had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment