GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 27 December 2017

A present from a slave. So what are some of the things a slave could give their Master for Christmas. I am a big believer in receiving lots of presents throughout the year from slaves. This is a sign that their training is going well and that they appreciate what you are doing for them. It shouldn't be a usual part of a training session that a slave brings presents as this then just becomes another task and doesn't really mean anything. Far better to receive three or four presents over the year which are a complete surprise and truly come from the heart.
One obvious one which I really like is to receive random photos of the slave naked in public, with a clothed male or performing some sex act. This really shows dedication and cheers me up if I am having a bad day at work. Another thing I really like is when a slave goes off and finds me a new slave to play with; particularly if the slave is one of my favourite types. A variation on that which I received a few years ago was a slave who brought me a mutual friend to play with who I had secretly admired for a long time. Neither I or the slave believed he would be into it but one day he said a couple of things which caught the attention of my slave. He then worked on him at the risk of personal embarrassment, to provide me with a new play thing. Well above the call of duty I felt. There are obviously material things or money the slave could bring but I am not really into paid Masters or slaves for that matter. Some acceptable things would be new sex toys particularly if they will test the slave. An ideal example of this would be a slave who resists chastity and then out of the blue buys himself a cock cage.
Perhaps another would be he buys an electro kit, new whip or humbler knowing full well that it is going to be used on him and there will be some pain involved. Some times a good laugh is just as well received. I really like getting photos or videos of slaves doing something out of the normal training, for my entertainment. An example of this would be a photo of the slave dressed as a female, or as some sort of deviant Christmas elf or Santa. Maybe a naked slave with a hard-on dancing to some tune or having sex with a blow up sheep. Surprises do need to be enjoyable and infallible. I would hate to come home with my dear old mum for Christmas lunch only to find a slave naked in the hallway, on all fours with a dildo up his arse and a humbler around his balls. Presents don't have to cost money but they do require thought, so that they will be appreciated by the Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment