GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 27 March 2017

What rocks your boat. I have to admit that for every slave I have ever met there appears to be at least an equal number of fetishes. Every body seems to have different things which turn them on to the point where it almost defies categorisation. Some very basic while others have been very intricate and detailed. For example I had a very nice 20 year old over for some fun last night. Very vanilla and thought kinky was leaving the lights on while we did "it". I found that I only had to tweek his nipples and he would get rock hard. Where as a week ago I found a guy who really got off on being staked out on the lawn before he was used. I recently had a discussion with a guy who was really into piss. Not just a sip or two but bring it on by the bucket as seen from the provided photos.
I am all for a drink of the yellow gold but not to the degree where I put on weight. While on holidays I met a guy who was right into eating and being smeered with shit. All very well but I would have had to explain the mess in the morning to the hotel staff. Another time I met a guy who could only get an erection if both participants wore socks - not cock socks but real socks. Wags the dog liked me to rub his stomach and got off very quickly humping my leg. It is not all visual either, one guy used to get hard at the smell of lavender. It must of been embarrassing if he went to visit old ladies or maybe the reel fetish was the old ladies. Fortunately I am totally normal and don't have any weird fetishes. After all everybody loves to see a blind folded Indian slave boi tied up with his balls stretched to the limit, pubes shaved, nipples clamped and red nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment