GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 30 March 2017

The first visit of slave 15. Yesterday I had a visit from a slave who lives four hours away in country Victoria. We had conversed a lot over a few weeks but had been unable to meet because of the distance mostly. By chance he had to come up to the big smoke and had an hour or two to spare and so he was able to visit. He had been driving all over Melbourne during the day doing a multitude of tasks and so when he arrived I offered him a coffee so he could catch his breath and it gave us a chance to talk. He is a tradie in his early forties, slim, trim and muscular. We had a discussion about his life and some of his BDSM experiences. Not all were good I might add. Once he was refreshed I took him into the lounge room and had him undress. I gave him a thorough going over and found a nice thick cut cock of around 7 inches. It immediately started to get hard. My nipple tweeks and ball rolling revealed a reasonable pain threshold. I then taught him the three positions I have slaves adopt in my presence which he quickly grasped. We then had a discussion about what was going to occur today and he advised that he preferred to be surprised by what I had him do. A very good start I felt. I sent him off then to have a shower and prepare himself. He wandered out of the bathroom a few minutes later and was quickly sent back. I grabbed the clippers in one hand and his cock in the other and gave his pubes a quick mowing. Only men have pubes and slaves are expected to be smooth.
As he had advised of some real sadistic experiences with previous Masters I wanted to gain his confidence and trust and so started off just by tying him in a couple of fairly basic positions which were tied off to my spreader bar. I moved him through a number of these quickly so he wasn't left immobilised for too long and got to trust that I wasn't going to hurt him. All the time I edged him to just before the point of no return. The day was drawing to a close and the weather was starting to look ominous and I wanted to put him through his most desired fantasy before it got cold. He had wanted to be staked out and abused. This is quite a challenge in suburban Melbourne but fortunately I had planted wisely when I first bought my house and so it is relatively private in my backyard. I got him to lay down and I put four stakes in the ground and tied an arm or leg to each. Then came the surprise, the fifth stake. To this I tied his balls so they were stretched tight. By the time I had tied the first arm his cock was hard enough to cut steel. I then started to edge him and because he was so turned on I had to stop frequently and give his cock and balls a wack to calm him down. I also went inside and left him there for about ten minutes while I got a few items together. I came out and found him twitching because he was being bitten by a nasty fly. I then proceeded to insert a variety of dildos into him while I continued edging him. To up the anti I also put a stainless steel sounding rod down his cock and moved it up and down as I inserted the dildo with the other hand. Throughout all this he had been blind folded and so he wasn't able to guess what I was up to until it actually happened. At one point the dog came out and started sniffing and licking him which must have been a big surprise for poor slave 15. His cock was weeping pre-cum liberally and twitching like it was being electrocuted. I joked about what would happen if the police helicopter went over head. I eventually released him and we returned inside. Once inside I tied him up again in a number of poses and then tied him to my fuck bench. I pulled his cock through the wank hole and continued edging him. As he was so worked up I stopped occasionally to warm him up a bit with the paddle. The paddle I used not only on his arse but also up both the inside and out side of his legs, along his back and up his sides. The paddling wasn't meant to hurt but was to stimulate his skin and bring him back from the edging. While edging him in this position I also used a variety of dildos on him. After a while I released him from the bench and tied him in a sitting position. I positioned nipple clamps on him and suspended a bottle from the nipple clamps. A bottle you say. Yes a bottle. Bottles are wonderful things as you can gradually fill them with water through a funnel which gives you lots of control over how quickly you increase weights. Later I suspended a much bigger bottle from his balls and filled it also with water. I also had him swing the bottle between his legs. He had brought a humbler with him and so I had him put it on and then had him on his fours in front of me. I used him as a foot stool while I investigated the potential of the humbler. Humblers are wonderful devices which allow you to stretch out the balls and make it impossible for the slave to stand fully upright. When I make my own I will add that little bit extra. I will have a ring on each end so the humbler can be tied to his ankles, to reigns or to the wall. I wonder why no one has thought of that before as it was obvious to me once I started playing with the device. Anyway time was moving on rapidly and so I released slave 15 and had him get me a drink of water. We then had a quiet chat about the session with him in position two (on his knees) in front of me. I used his head as a tray for my drink in between sips. Once I was refreshed I had slave 15 go have a quick shower and went out to dinner with him. About an hour after slave 15 went home the police helicopter went over head.

No comments:

Post a Comment