GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 1 January 2024

Visit to slave 66's new house.

I have been meeting with slave 66 fairly regularly for at least three years. He likes being tied up tight in either a straight jacket or full leather sleep sack.
Not only does he like to be tied up tight but generally I have to put a mask on him which has a sizeable built in cock that restricts his breathing.
Not exactly icing but to top it off, I normally throw a few ropes around him for that extra bit of snugness. From then on it's pretty much set and forget. I go in to check he is alright and edge him for a bit each time. He cums so fast I have trouble detecting when he is close and he obviously can't tell me as he is bound like a Xmas turkey. This would normally be a problem but he has an amazing super power where he can reliably cum multiple times in a short period of time. His record is seven times in just under three hours. To be fair he doesn't give a big load and the later ones tend to be dry but hey whose perfect. Some of you will recognise him as my 2022 Santa. To start I had him strip. A quick feel up is always fun for me and gets him in the subservient head space. The day wasn't that hot and so we went for the full sleep sack. Once nice and uncomfortable I threw a few ropes around him to tighten it all up. I then put on his mask and did up all the buckles.
Time for a quick edging before I ducked out to watch a movie on his cable television. As usual he cum with no warning but this time launched a couple of blasts over his shoulder. Normally he is more of a dribbler than a shooter.
He must have been really worked up. The next time I went in to check on him I decided to have a bit of fun and decorated him with some Xmas lights. I thought it might help some of you remember him from last year. A bit more edging and it was pleasing to see he got hard almost instantly. I don't really need to warn you about a spoiler alert because it was pretty clear that he was going to give me his second load in under 30 minutes. A bit more movie and a play with the dogs and it was time again to check on my bound victim. This time I got a Texta pen and wrote on his cock for a bit of fun. I hope it wasn't a permanent marker.
I should really check that first. After a few moments of edging, we got load number three. This is so much fun and as usual I had no one to share it with. During my next visit to check on him, I decorated his cock with a few extra gold balls. I always think he has natural golden balls but decided to emphasise the point by adding a few extra.
Luckily I removed them before the next edging because they were too tasty to cover in sperm from load number four. Very soon loads five and six followed in just over three hours. Not a bad feat. When I unzipped him from the sleep sack he was dripping in sweat. Lucky I didn't have to put an extra slave in there afterwards. We finished our session off with the usual bottle of red and the unusual soak in his spa. A nice day had by all and a great finish to 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment