GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 10 January 2024

2023 A review of all the new slaves. Part One.

First off is slave 89. This was a fun afternoon none of us saw. I had this slave arrive to an open door. He then went in and stripped naked. Once in his birthday suit (although some parts had grown since his birth, particularly his cock) he called me in. I then went in to find a hooded slave and so I don't know what he looks like if we were to meet in the street. I think I might remember his magnificent cock and balls however as they were memorable. That would make for an interesting police line up. At the end of our session I left the room. He took off his hood and got dressed and left. Neither one of us knows what the other looks like.
Next is slave 90. This was another interesting session as slave 90 is also a Master. He has a hot body and we had an interesting talk about slaves in general when I picked him up from the station. Once at my house I switched on as the Master and proceeded to dominate him until halfway through when he decided to try and flip the roles in the session. I am too old a hand to get caught with that one and so we finished the session in our original roles. To drive the point home while I was driving him home, I made him remove his pants for the trip. Third was slave 91. I got a bit of a surprise from this slave, as I gave him a bit of a surprise right at the start. I had him strip while exposed in the open doorway. A good ploy which I enjoyed however he surprised me as once the top layer came off, there was a lot of female under clothes. Later on I got him to give me a bit of a fashion show and he really slutted it up for the camera. A lot of spanking in this session which is one of his favourite things. An afternoon with slave 92. It's funny how you get a run of things. This was another slave with a cross dressing fantasy. All good clean fun and I am open minded enough to deal with most fetishes. He was into CBT and so those plums of his got a bit of a workout. At one point I had five cock rings stretching out his baby batter factories. I also used the chains on him for some of the bondage which is always a fun variation. During our session I made a video call to one of my other slaves and had them critique each others bodies. Fun with slave 93.This slave came and visited from interstate. Being a great host I started the session by taking him to see some of our local parks. Not many tourists get to see our local parks while naked, but he did. After our walk on the wild side we returned home where I found that he had very sensitive nipples and used nipple tweeks to keep him hard. I also edged him for a bit while horizontal, vertical and upside down on my inversion table. A run in with the internet police with slave 94. This slave had a particularly nice body. He was married to a woman but quite often moonlighted with guys going from mild to wild. That should be mandatory as we don't like nice cocks being locked up where no one gets to use them. He was into spanking and so we played the spanking game using the multiple weapons and having the slave determine the spanking by throwing dice. For some reason I had the internet police slap a warning on this blog entry. Not really sure why but no doubt it was something to do with the water sports mentioned. it's ok to show dead bodies but some consensual adult behaviour is gasp horror bad. Next to join the stable of slaves is slave 95. This was another slightly different fun interlude. A Master from Singapore was visiting and we decided to share slaves. I met him at his holiday apartment before the arrival of the slave. When the slave arrived he blind folded him so that he couldn't see me. Once naked he removed the cock cage that he had put on a couple of days before. This made sure his balls were really full. We then proceeded to edge him to two orgasms. Nothing like a four hand edging to get a slave really worked up. Once we had finished with him I disappeared before he had the blind fold removed so that he had no idea who owned the second pair of hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment