GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 20 January 2024

A short evening with long slave 103.

Lets not be coy about this slave, he is very tall.
I know you are all wanting to know if he is "proportional" and I can certify that he does have a long cock to go with his long body. I got him in the house with limited chit chat. I then ordered him to strip, rather than my usual one article of clothing at a time scenario. When we had the big unveiling his uncut cock was already poking out which shows me that he is keen. He had a small thin forest of pubes with two plump balls hanging seductively underneath. After a quick feel up by my standards, I got to work decorating him. First off I tied up his balls so they were individually wrapped in cord. This is as personal as you can get with a slave and helps get them in the correct mindset. Then I added a dog collar to start with and then a couple of cock rings placed around his balls to stretch them out. I am afraid those two plump balls being stretched out got the better of me and I grabbed my ping pong bat and gave them a few taps and a few extra swipes to his cock to make it swing. Those balls jiggling under the bat taps was a very horny sight to see. Two of the things he said he liked in his profile was tit torture and CBT. So I got out my trusty pegs and decorated his chest with an array of savage wooden talons, clamping his nipple areas. Nothing causes a sudden intake of air like a wooden peg on a nipple except the removal of a wooden peg from a nipple which is far worse. Once again I broke from tradition and removed the pegs all from one side rather than alternating them like usual, to maximise the effect. As I was obviously in some rebellious mood I decided to go straight for the chains rather than the ropes to start our bondage. Chains I always think are better than ropes from the point of view that the weight of them is a constant reminder to the slave that they are in servitude. It's an even more intense reminder when a handful of those chains is suspended from their balls and set swinging like some pendulum from hell. I like the pain and pleasure construct that I use when slaves want CBT or TT to be used. In this case I introduced slave 103 to my wank sleeve. He had never had a wank sleeve used on him before and he found it really good. I should get a few of them to sell in my gift shop, for slaves to purchase before they leave. I then moved him onto the ground and applied some simple ropes to his ankles and wrists to just let him know he was restrained. Here I gave him some hand edging and then another go with the wank sleeve. As he enjoys CBT I gave his pair of punching bags a few gentle taps with my wooden spoon while he was restrained on the floor. After his pain aspect I moved on to the wank sleeve pleasure. I soon found that he found it very pleasurable to the point of a sudden, no warning, cumming. Not a bad load from his cock and a mouth ripping grin on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment