GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 14 January 2024

2023 A review of all new slaves. Part Two.

First off the rank in part two is slave 96. This slave was notable for his twinkish good looks even though he had seen nearly forty summers. As well as his smooth body he had a nice meaty cock and a real handful of nuts. As added decoration he had a nice Prince Albert piercing which was of a user friendly size. I initially placed him on the inversion table for some angular edging and then moved off to the bedroom for some more standard edging. Finally finishing off with another ride on the inversion table. I used ropes, chains and the spreader bar on him for bondage and leather paddle, ping pong bat and wooden spoon for some spanking. A varied and fun afternoon.
Next course was slave 97. I am not normally into body shaming however for this slave its a turn on and so he got more than enough to meet his fetish needs. He is largish with a small dick hidden away in a rainforest of pubes and general body hair. Follow the trail of pre-cum to locate his sex bean and then stand back as it grows to four inches if you stretch it. I had to hack away the undergrowth with clippers and then a razor in order to start playing. I put him through a forced and directed shower to wash away the forest mulch. I then used a few of his toys on him including nipple clamps which I also clamped onto his little nut sack. He only had little raisins but he did give me a nice big load at the end despite about three litres of pre-cum dribbling out over the afternoon. A presentation by slave 98 in absentia. Normally I only post about slaves I have actually met but sometimes when the quality is so good and they provide enough material I will do a blog post. Who am I to deny the world what I see. He initially gave me a good selection of photographs but nothing of him actually cumming. So I raised the issue with him and like the quality slave that he is he sent me four videos of him cumming. Let me also just say that they were very large loads which is always a good thing to see and share. His photos contained a lot of sounding photos which were also very hot. An afternoons delight with slave 99. This slave is a very attractive 40 plus year old with a nice thick cock. He is nice and smooth and eager to please. During our session I spent quite a lot of time getting into his head and making him tell me about his sex life. I like making slaves tell me embarrassing things and it really shows how subservient they are to their Master. This slave has never had sex with a woman and he told me about when he was younger getting caught wanking at work. We kept the bondage quite simple for him but I made sure that he was put into a number of different positions. He gave me a very nice big load and I made sure I kept edging him for the added joy of post cum torture. Its the only time you will hear a slave ask you to stop edging and generally in a high voice. A fantasy by slave 100. This slave likes kidnap type scenarios at the moment and so I was more than willing to help him tick it off the bucket list. He is a nicely proportioned Asian guy. The first scenario was about a stray soccer ball going into a creepy guys yard during an after work game. When he went in to get it, he was kidnapped and used as a play thing for the creepy guy. He was made to promise a couple of loads of cum. We ended up with only one but a good quality load. During the session he was cocooned in plastic and then made to do some housework totally naked. He had to negotiate his release. We had a second session where he was sedated by a creepy doctor who had his way with him during a medical examination. I drained a really big load out of him during this session. Having a ball with slave 101 or actually two balls. This slave wanted the session to be a CBT session. We had a long discussion about what that might look like in practice as a couple of hours of having your balls punched can be less than fun even for CBT fans. I gave him an idea of the wide range of things we could do and then did most of them. We bashed them, squeezed them, stretched them, rubbed Vicks Vapour rub into them, pegged them, put ball weights on them, tied heavy things to them and swung them. We examined them in detail and rolled them around our fingers. I used my pin wheel on them and finally I embarrassed him by making him wank for my entertainment using the Vicks as a lubricant. All in all a good afternoons work, a good load of cum and no balls died during the filming. A walk on the wild side with slave 102 and the last for the year. This slave presented with one of the nicest cocks and firmest bodies of all the years slaves and he was also the oldest. Let that sink in all you twinks. He also had a nice scrotum piercing just at the top of his sack. I started the session by decorating him so that he could be my Xmas Santa. We then went for a little drive and I took him for a nude walk in one of the local parks. A little bit of edging as you want a good display if you are going to be caught. We then came home and had a more normal bondage session using ropes and also the chains. At the end he gave me a very nice load and sprayed it everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment