GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 8 February 2023

Introducing slave 89 sort of.

This particular slave is going to be hard to introduce as we have never seen each other. Yes this slave wanted to be totally anonymous and yet still have a session. So the plan was surprisingly simple. I leave the door open and a mask on the floor of the room. He arrives and undresses and puts on the mask and then calls out to me that he is ready to serve. The mask has the eye holes covered and so he can't see out. His head is totally covered and so I can't see him. At the end of the session, I leave the room and he removes the mask and gets dressed. I come out when I hear the door close. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with this slave as we made arrangements for a meeting with the minimum of fuss. He is in his late 30's with a firm muscular body. He had a nice thick 6 inch cut cock, shaved pubes and orbaliscious balls. I know he had a 6 inch cock as I measured it with a tape measure. He was standing with a nice hard-on waiting to be inspected. I gave him a thorough touch up to make sure the muscles were real. I added a little bit of extra decoration all though this slave is hot enough. A few cock rings to make his balls more prominent and a collar around his neck. This slave doesn't like kissing as I suspect he is partnered and bi/straight. He likes CBT, nipple play, bondage, sounding and edging. That is quite a list and so after his examination we started with a variety of bondage positions. I moved him through some bondage using ropes and sometimes in combination with the spreader bar. All the time edging him. He remained hard for 98% of the session. In our preliminary discussions he said he could cum multiple times. I would like a dollar for every slave who made that boast and failed. During the course of the session, he had three ruined orgasms. I wanted to give him a full orgasm at the end however by then the edge had been taken off and so we never got our fourth. With such wide interests, I put him through as many different sensations as I could, in the limited time. I used my nasty little pegs on his cock and balls which he endured in his stride. As they are nasty, I only left them on for a short time for the photo opportunity. I used my big pegs on his nipples which got a little more reaction. I placed him over the couch and gave him some spanking to his arse, legs and balls using both a leather paddle and the wooden spoon. No point playing the spanking game as the slave couldn't see what he threw on the dice. I got my little sound out and gave his cock an internal rub. While I was ferreting around in my tool bag I found my pin wheel and so gave it a run over his nipples, cock and balls. What you have to realise is that this slave was totally blind and so he had no knowledge of what was happening, until it actually happened. CBT is a fun thing for a lot of guys but there is only so many times you can hit a pair of balls before it becomes too much. Therefore a bit of ball stretching can change the perspective and extend the CBT. In this case I suspended a number of cast G-Clamps from his balls and gave them a nice friendly swing. I also just grabbed them with my hand and gave them a pull and twist for good measure. This was also achieved by using multiple cock rings on his balls particularly a couple of nice thick rubber rings. Another thing I wanted to introduce him too was bondage using chains. There is something very dominating about using chains for bondage on a slave. The weight and unyielding nature of metal chains really says you are in service to a slave. Our time was nearly up and so one final edging and after a few minutes of rubbing him raw it was obvious that he wasn't going to give a fourth load. Pity he performed so well I really wanted to reward this slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment