GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 22 February 2023

A tricky session with new slave 90.

This slave got in touch with me requesting a session. When we swapped phone numbers we suddenly realised that we knew each other through slave 68. The other surprising thing was that this slave is normally a Master and was moonlighting as a slave. Nothing wrong with that, as I occasionally do the same. It keeps you aware of the slaves needs and also you just might learn something new. I picked him up from the bus station and while we had a pleasant chat during the drive, I switched to Master once we got inside. To start with I had him strip slowly and I used the opportunity to feel every inch of his body. He is around 30 years old, of Asian persuasion, with clipped pubes and a nice meaty uncut cock and nuts to make a squirrel salivate. He is a little hairier than most Asians but in a good way. I like my slaves to be decorated and so first off I added a nice leather dog collar, hood and a thick cock ring to stretch out his balls. To start off we played the spanking game. His first roll of the dice indicated 8 whacks with the wooden spoon. He was unceremonially bent over the back of the couch and had his cute bubble butt reddened while he counted and thanked me. When we got to the designated number I yanked him up by the collar and edged him while stroking his nipples. I like there to always be a pleasure element with all pain events. Once we got close to him cumming, I dragged him back to the dice where he rolled the thin leather strap with 32 whacks. Back over the couch and a few more red stripes were added to his nice horny bum. As he is usually a Master, he told me he wasn't into being fucked and so we were only going to look at his ravishing rear. I have to admit that despite having his rear smacked, he kept hard all through the spanking and after each round, his cock was still hard for the pleasure of the edging. In the final round of spanking he threw the leather paddle and 8 whacks which was hardly a challenge. He says he is a Master but I felt that really he was just another slave slut who loves to suck cock. I put him to work on my cock and found that he has a nice tongue action which can be quite frenetic while he slowly and sensually sucks cock. Time for some bondage. To start off I just tied his wrists to his thighs so that he was laid out completley at my mercy. His cock was standing proud and was just asking to be wanked. In his Masters profile he says he likes pain. Now as a Master that probably means inflicting it but I thought it might be good for him to experience some of it. Out come the nasty full size pegs which I put around his nipples and the small very nasty pegs which I ran down the shaft of his cock. He was happy to see them all taken off. LOL. Next I put him in the spreader bar with both his hand and feet locked in tight. I love this as its a very vulnerable position for the slave and I can reach down and play with nipples or cock from either front or from behind. They are also at the right height for some nice cock sucking and so call me a bit crazy but I took the opportunity to have him suck my cock again. It's a hard job but someone has to do it. I like to keep things moving and so I released him and then put him over my knee. I grabbed his balls with one hand while I paddled his arse with my other hand. There is something almost tantric about puting a slave over your knee for some bonding smacks with your hand. Now this is where it got a bit tricky. The slave tried to flip into the Masters role. I had got him all worked up and he wanted me to suck his cock and roll over to get fucked. Sneaky little bastard tried but failed. I over powered him and chained him on his back. I then put a bridle gag on him to shut him up. As time was flying and he was so horny I decided to let him cum. I edged him to the point of nearly no return and then let him finish himself off so I could film it. I noticed that he cum the moment that I stuck my finger in the entrance to his hole like a little slut. He gave me a nice thick load and needed a bit of a rest to recover. I took the opportunity to edge him a bit more with some post cum torture. Even though the session was over I had one last little trick up my sleeve. Once he got in the car, I made him remove his pants so he had to ride home with his cock exposed. I edged him from time to time at traffic lights and watched his cock get hard and more visible. A nice end to a great session. I hope to see more of this slave. We got on really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment