GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 10 February 2023

An afternoon with slave 6.

This slave is my longest serving slave but still quite young and under 40. He has been serving me since 2017 and we have had a lot of interesting experiences together and with others. We would often meet at Club80 when it was operating and I would share him with as many guys as possible. Todays visit stated off with the full body examination. He has a nice 7 inch cock which is quite perky and partially hides a pair of plump balls which can spray cum like a fire hose. Today I decided that I needed some jobs done around here and so I gave him the vacuum and let him loose on my dust collection. It's quite relaxing to sit back while a naked guy vacuums your floor with his cock and balls swinging in rhythm to the vacuuming. Fun is not just restricted to inside and so I had some outside jobs for slave 6 to complete. It was a nice day and so I had him mulching some tree offcuts so that I could do some mulching. As with all machinery; always wear the appropriate safety gear. For mulching he wore safety glasses, hearing protection and a couple of thick cock rings to keep his balls safe. As he was getting a nice suntan, I should have charged him for that as well. That was all the work I had for him and so I had a few rounds of the spanking game. This slave likes to be edged and spanked. He got a couple of low numbers of whacks but then we hit the jackpot with a 64. He had a temporary red arse like a baboon after that spanking. I wanted to show him the local nudist beach on the river. So off we went in the car. When we got there it was a bit disappointing as it was mid week and practically deserted. There were a few teenage girls on one of the beaches but they were clothed and of no interest to us anyway. We wandered on and found a beach area beside the river and I had slave 6 fully strip. Its very relaxing beside the river on your back with some one edging you with his hands and mouth. The dickasaurus rose mightily to the occasion and would have been noticeable from space if they cared to look out the space station windows. I didn't want him to cum and so after awhile we headed back. I had slave 6 walk back almost to where the girls were totally nude. With only shoes on it would have been frightening if his snake met one of the local poisonous snakes. I was thinking about letting blunder into the girls on the beach but I feel we should respect others privacy as much as we want ours respected. So once dressed we got back into the car where I told him to strip again. I made him ride all the way home in the nude. A fun day out all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment