GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 28 January 2020

What happened to slave 41 when he was over seas. I was recently contacted by slave 41 who I haven't seen for a while as he has been over seas in a very ungay friendly place.
He told me the following story which I felt had some merit and so I have decided to share it with you. All of the photos were from our previous sessions in Melbourne. During his telling of the story I asked a few prompting questions. These have been included in bold so you know who is talking. Enjoy -----I was to lock myself in chastity and wait for him at a park he identified. I was to sit on a bench and look over this lake, never turn around and wait for him. He arrived behind me and gave me these sunglasses to put on that were totally blacked out. He then led me to his van and put me in the back. Shackled me to the van with metal collar and cuffs and then hooded me and gagged me. You must have been shitting your self? Yep! And totally hard too. He drove for ages, the back of the van had no AC so I was sweating pretty hard.
He stopped and opened up the van and I could tell we weren’t inside yet. He got in and left of the doors open. Then what I realised were a knife he dragged in down my arm on the opposite side of the blade. Then he cut all my clothes off. Cut them the shreds. So now I was naked bound and gagged and hooded in the van. That is really intense. How did you get home without being arrested for nudity? It was a closed trade van. No one could see in the back. We eventually stopped and he backed into a space. He opened the back doors and said “don’t speak, behave and do as your told” I nodded as best I could. He unshackled next from the van and connected my hand cuffs together then my ankle cuffs. And lead me out of the van. We walked on cold concrete for a while then down some stairs. Finally it was cold and air conditioned. He had me kneel and then lead me into what I realised was a cage.
He then attached the collar to the top of the cage so I had to kneel high. He then left me. How many sessions have you had with this guy? He sounds good? Every Friday I wait at the same spot at 8am. He returns me there at 8pm. It’s been about a month. I still haven’t seen his face. So like I asked how do you get from the spot in the park to your home naked and undetected? He only cut my clothes off once and that time he gave me a set of overalls to wear on the way home. Now I’m stripped and re-dressed in the van. Very nice. Does he ever have sex with you or show you off to others? Yes. The last session I was a coffee table for a gathering of at least 4 other people. And I swallow his cum most sessions.
I was gagged with a funnel gag. Blindfolded. And then bound so my forearms were back on my arms so my weight was supported by my elbows and same with my legs so that I was on knees. People ashes their smokes down the funnel gag, would pour the rest of their drinks down the gag. Piss down the gag. Very hot and very cold objects were placed on my back I assume drinks and food and I had to made sure I didn’t move or spill anything. Has he ever punished you? Oh yes. I didn’t drink his piss quick enough once and I split some. He dragged me by the hair to what I assume was his balcony. He bound me to the hand rail with a weight hanging over the edge attached to my balls and left me there for about 3 hours. He came back and water boarded me with piss and then started to stretch open my ass. I think they were billiard balls. Eventually there were 4 or 5 of them in me. Did he allow you to cum at all? No I’m locked in chastity.

No comments:

Post a Comment