GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 14 January 2020

A good night with a good puppy boy – slave 49. . I recently had a Master Puppy Handler who I knew, contact me about a possible session. He presented me with a very novel proposal that I just couldn’t refuse.
He is an Asian guy of 32 years of age with lots of experience as a Master but this time he wanted to participate as a slave/puppy. He felt that in order to be a good Master, you also have to see the other side of the fence. This is a concept I also agree with and so I couldn’t wait to make it happen. We agreed on how it was to work and set out the rules. From the moment I picked him up from the train station, I was to be called Sir and he was to be called whatever I wanted, right up until we got back in the car for me to drop him home. He got off the train right on time and I opened the door to let him in the car. I immediately advised him that as he was being driven by a Master, that he had to have his cock out and put on my collar. I noticed his cock was already hard when it finally poked out and I edged it the whole way to my place.
He has a nice thick uncut cock which was moist from the steady stream of pre-cum. On arrival I got out the car and went around to his side, so I could clip on my leash, to lead him inside. Inside I placed him in the middle of the lounge room and commenced a very detailed inspection. He was advised to stand perfectly still in the middle of the room and to stare directly to the front. Occasionally I would have him turn for inspection and sometimes I would get up, so I could run my hands over him in detail. Piece by piece he was ordered to remove bits of clothing. By the time I had him down to his underwear, he had a very big wet patch at the front, from his pre-cum. When totally naked I spent extra time feeling his cock and balls. Rolling each ball between my fingers and testing them for sensitivity. To totally humiliate him I had him bend over the couch and spread his arse cheeks so that I could inspect his hole in detail.
He was then used as a personal servant to take off my clothes. During our initial discussions he advised that he would need a shower as he would be coming direct from the gym. He suggested a doggy bath might be an even better option and so I led him off to the bath where he got his first doggy bath. Water was poured over him from a bucket and soap was rubbed into his coat with a cloth. The cloth was used over his whole body from his arm pits, to between his cheeks and underneath his foreskin. He was then rinsed by water from the bucket. He was then towelled dry and wagged his tail to let me know he had enjoyed his bath. I led him back into the lounge where he was put on a stool on his all fours. I then did a full vet inspection of him from wet nose to back leg. Puppy was thirsty after his bath and so he was given a nice drink from a bowl which he lapped up with his tongue.
Puppies are always naughty and so he was put over my knee so that I could hit him with my bare hand on his bum as punishment. All was forgiven and so he was led to the bed room where he was put through some bondage and edging. This included a number of positions and at one point I decorated him with some pegs while I stretched out his balls with some rope. By this stage I was thirsty and so he was led into the kitchen where he had to make me a cup of tea using a teapot, not just by dangling some tea bag in a cup.
I always like to watch some television while I have a cup of tea and so I used slave 49 as a foot stool while I watched TV and had my tea. Nothing compliments a cup of tea like a nice chocolate biscuit or head job. I didn’t have a chocolate biscuit, so I had to make do with a nice gentle head job. Another nice thing to do after a cup of tea is have your feet worshipped by a nice warm tongue. I made slave 49 suck on each of my toes and lick all around my feet.
He also had nipples, cock and balls to deal with and so his tongue got quite the work out. The television show was a bit boring and so I had slave 49 show me how he wanks and had him sit on the stool in front of me while he edged himself. Time for the finale and so back to the bedroom for some more bondage and a mutual edging with a happy ending. As we were both gooey we needed a shower and so I used slave 49 as a personal servant and had him wash me in the shower. Afterwards he dried me and helped me dress. Once we were both ready, I drove him home and we had a nice discussion about being a Master and dealing with slaves. A good night with a good puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment