GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 2 September 2018

Nothing like a twink to put a twinkle in your eye - Part One. Well as my old mate Forrest Gump says "life is like a box of chocolates". Of late I have not had much happening, partially because I was bit over it, partially because there wasn't many slaves willing to commit and partially because the few who put their heads over the parapet were a bit disappointing.
Then all of a sudden up pops a western suburbs twink who ticked all the boxes. Short sharp profile, nice pictures, very little need to exchange thoughts on minute details of a proposed session and most importantly a lets make it happen attitude. So a date was set. He did arrive late but he had a long way to come by public transport so top points for perseverance. We met at my favourite fetish club and ordered a private room. Once in the club and the formalities were out of the way, we headed to the main chill out café area. The slave was starting to relax as he felt we were going to start with a general chat. Wrong slave 37 always expect in coming boi. Take off your jacket was the discussion, followed by pants, shoes, and shirt. I had told slave 37 to not wear underwear. Interspersed with the clothing removal were breaks for me to feel his muscles, open his cheeks to check his mangina, tweek his nipples and other dehumanising things. While this was going on the other punters in the club freely walked past and gawked.
The club attendant who let us in, had a nice long top to bottom look over my boi. Once I had slave 37 naked we headed off to the private room, me in the lead and slave 37 behind with his clothes and our towels in his hands. The private room is not like a hotel room. There is a sling, sink, table, chair and a vinyl covered mattress plus lots of steel frame which is ideal to tie too. There is also a barred opening with a pull down metal shutter. As the private rooms are in the roof space they are warm and dark. This gives a nice feel but it is a bastard to take photographs. When you look out the barred opening you see post industrial chains, equipment, chain mesh and exposed beams which sets the theme. As usual I spent a few minutes talking to slave 37 about his sexual history, wished, wants and boundaries. I like to intersperse this conversation with training of my standard three poses. He had had a little bit of experience, was bi and had sex with both males and (heaven forbid uuurrrgggh) females.
Nothing special in his history as he had met a guy on line which turned into his first gay sexual or should I say real sexual encounter. I didn't ask about his first str8 encounter as my heart is not strong enough for stories about such outrageous kinky sex. To start off with I had him take off my leather jacket and shirt like the little servant he was and had him put on my leather harness. I then tied him standing up with arms spread while I put a collar on him and then decorated him with a few pegs. Big ones on his body and a few little ones around his cock head. I also though his balls would look better if they were given a few coils of rope to extend them from his body so they formed a nice ball. All the time I edged him and kept him hard and excited. He had a nice 7" uncut cock and really smooth balls. His whole body was shaved smooth and he had a big bushy beard that was edging towards a real Gregor Rasputin.
Then it happened. OMG what had got into this slave. All of a sudden the leather harness came undone. Boi that is not good enough, prepare for punishment. Out come the paddle and I applied half a dozen solid wacks to his arse followed by some to his thighs, balls and nipples. During our discussions slave 37 advised that he hadn't been to the club before so I decided to take him for a good long walk around. I had my harness and jocks on while he had a worried look and collar only. I took him around all three floors and each time we came across a punter he was ordered to present himself for inspection by the club member. All of them ran their hands all over him with exception to just one. I don't know what the hold out member was smoking but it needed to be stronger or he needed to grow some balls, the stupid dumb fuck. When we got to the computer area of the club I had slave 37 present himself to one of the punters. This punter was around 50 years old and he said "Sir I am really more into being in his position" meaning the slaves. Well I don't need to be hit on the head to recognise an opportunity. So I ordered the punter to stand up and slave 37 to pull his pants down. All complied nicely. He had a nice 6" of uncut cock which was a bit thicker than slave 37's. I then got slave 37 to suck this dudes cock until it got hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment