GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 14 September 2018

I don't give a fig or do I? Part one. Well as most Masters know it can get boring in Master land while you wait around for the perfect slave. I had one who was very keen to come visit from the country and then on the appointed day he went silent. So a couple of days went by and along came another slave. To me slaves are like trams - there is always another one along soon. So country boi go back to sheep fucking you loser. The replacement slave was international and from the United States. He was a bit different to other slaves I have had over he years. He was into pain in a big way but not sudden pain like a good hit with a cane. So more subtle pain like that obtained from pin wheels. Well I can do that although it is a bit of a limited field. He also really only liked pain in the groin and arse areas with nipples being definitely out of the equation. This meeting was starting to be quite challenging which is lucky because I took two challenge tablets when they were handing them out at Master school.
We met at the fetish club and had trouble getting a private room as they had a big event on over the weekend and the normal rooms were already booked out. Luckily there was one left and it was one I didn't even know they had. It was dark and in an out of the way part of the club. It came furnished with a sling and bed only and didn't have the usual sink and running water. Looks like we were going to be roughing it. It did though have big thick shutters over a window which could be opened. Later as I was watching the new naked slave struggle with my various challenges, I found it was quite surreal to be able to look out onto the street where common people were walking around having coffee in cafes totally unaware of the excitement in my dungeon.
To start off with I had him strip totally naked while I remained clothed. During our discussions I found out that slave 38 wasn't really into the whole slave/Master environment. He just liked pain as previously described and although he said he really didn't like humiliation I suspected that there was some interest in it, hidden under a very shy exterior. I had him lie on his back onto the bed and made him nice and uncomfortable by tying him down spread eagle. While he was immobilised I did give him some slack so I could watch him thrash around. This is important for new slaves so that you can gauge how intense the pain is and modify the plan accordingly. To start off with I got into my chest harness and stripped down to jocks. I had him show me the toys that he had brought. He had brought quite a collection of things including butt and urethra spreaders, sounders and an interesting cock wrangling tool which I will discuss in detail later. The toy box also had a multi-wheel pin wheel and one with a single wheel. I had brought my nasty little pin wheel that has a multitude of tiny irritating spikes. I gave his limp cock a few tugs and quite frankly I have seen more life in a wet newspaper.
Once I started running the pin wheels up and down his shaft I was amazed to see his cock rise and get hard. When the pin wheels were run around the head and opening of his cock he got very hard and I was warned that this could make him cum. He was really getting into the pin wheels and so it was time to move on. I had bought him a birthday present. Well not exactly a present, more like the candles off a birthday cake. These are just the right size for inserting into a urethra. I had some trouble getting the candles to stay as he had pre-cum oozing out, but again once the candle was, lit he got hard and his cock grabbed the candle firmly. On the whole though birthday cake candles are not a great choice if you are into pain as they are generally dripless and so you don't get the drips of hot wax. The problem was solved with a second hand held candle which I used to drop hot wax on his balls and cock.
I left the candle in his cock to burn down to the stump, all the time watching the room sprinkler system and hoping it didn't set off the fire alarm. I really didn't want to have to evacuate wearing bugger all, with a naked slave in tow. Once the candle burnt down I had to move fast to extinguish it before he got really burnt. In amongst his toys I noticed he had a wooden device which was obviously home made. It allowed you to either rope his cock flat or rope it so it stood up. A very clever piece of work. I had him put it on with his cock tied upright and then we lit another candle. This was the vanilla part of the session. We presently got into the kinky part of the session. See part two.

No comments:

Post a Comment