GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 20 September 2018

I don't give a fig or do I? Part three. Well after suspending a bottle of water from slave 38's balls we got back to it seriously. Literally back to it, as I tied him so he was semi-suspended on his stomach, so that I could get to his back fun park.
First thing on the agenda was to stick a lit candle up his arse. This was no birthday cake candle and so there was plenty of hot wax dripping onto his balls and cock. The more he squirmed the more the hot wax drops flicked off and landed on his not so private parts. I had to wait for the candle to burn down close enough to start burning his hair. I was half watching him and half watching common people having coffee in the café below through the window. There are a lot of gay people in this area and I wondered if they could see what was going on, how many would come up to join in the fun? Through out this slave 38 was smiling like a Cheshire cat as he relished the loss of control, the periodic pain of the hot wax and the general discomfort. Once we got to the point where the candle was starting to burn hair and skin I quickly blew it out and watched nervously as the cloud wafted in the direction of the fire sprinkler system.
Fortunately the next thing on the agenda was to see how slave 38 coped with ginger up his arse. This would be hot but not of the variety to set off fire alarms. I carefully removed the skin from a nice long piece and inserted it into his arse without any lubricant. The effects were almost instantaneous and a lot more effective than the ginger up the eye of his cock. While he was enjoying the feel of the ginger I decided to up the stakes and started running the pin wheels around his, arse, balls and cock. Once again this had almost an immediate effect on his cock which got quite hard. As he had been semi-suspended for awhile I felt it was time to change position.
So slave 38 was once again bound on his back. One of the toys he had brought with him was a vibrating sound. I had never seen a vibrating sound before but I really liked the look of this little tool. It gave off a very rapid vibration which was reasonably gentle and had a reach of 6" or 7" inches. I applied a bit of lube to the device and set it on 'shake the fuck out the slaves teeth'. I slowly inserted it into the eye of his cock and worked it in slowly so that all the tubing opened up. I could feel the vibrations coming through his cock and could see through his skin where the sound was at any time. I started to work the tool up and down and sure enough before long his teeny peeny started to get harder and harder. To intensify the sensation I also started to run the pin wheels around his cock and balls and from his balls to his arse hole. This he found very intense and he nearly cum a few times. His cock was rock hard and rigid as a steel girder.
I worked the sound in and out slowly and varied it from time to time with a quick thrust. All the way I was using my other hand to drive the pin wheels. I varied the pin wheels from the single to the multiple wheel devices every so often so that he never quite got used to it. I also moved from body part to body part with the wheels, so that the sensation was on more than just his cock. The rim of his arse was particularly sensitive to the pin wheels. Eventually his cock looked like it was about to explode and slave 38 was looking very uncomfortable as he wrestled with trying not to cum. He pleaded with me to be able to cum. I pretended not to hear him to start off with and then took my time to decide to grant approval. Once approval was granted he tensed up as he had a very intense and long orgasm. I partially removed the sound to create some room but even with that the cum shot out around the sound onto his stomach. He was left with a very big load of cum sliding over his belly. The big load of cum was only just beaten by the big smile.

2 comments:

  1. Next time put a catheter deep down his urethra into his bladder and watch his uncontrolled pissing down his throat. Hot!

    ReplyDelete