GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 25 October 2017

For what 4 for what. I have just come back from interstate and took the opportunity to catch up with slave 4. He is a slave I met in Melbourne while he was on a business trip. He has come down a number of times and we have caught up each time for a bit of a session. This time it was my turn to visit. He has a Master who he services on a regular basis but is allowed to play with me on visits. We met and had a nice dinner and then went back to his apartment. On entering he was made to strip.
His normal Master likes to restrict his cumming and so lately he has been putting him in chastity for ten days at a time. This is a pity as he is soooo funny when he cums that I could make a fortune selling tickets to people to watch the event. His face gets this really pained/ecstatic/shocked look and he twitches around like a snake on crack. He flaps his arms and legs to the point of possible take off. Hilarious. On the other hand when he is in chastity his brain fills up with cum and he becomes this really dumb goofy sort of clown who you just want to shoot out of a cannon and have the elephants step on. There he was in front of me naked except for a chastity cage. Hastily he explained that his normal Master wanted him to be chaste for two weeks and he was a week into what he considered an ordeal. Damn I was looking forward to the cumatron of edging. I made him lie on the bed and then tied him up so he couldn't flap away. I gave his dick dials (nipples) a bit of treatment with my tongue and fingers and started to increase the pressure in the cage. Then I brought out my secret weapon. Having guessed he may be in chastity I had brought some Q-tips with me. I inserted one into the end hole of the cage while slave 4 started to yell out 'NOOOOOOOOOOO'. I then rubbed it all around the head of his cock and watched him fill the cage to the point where there was cock pushing through the cage end and there wasn't room to move the Q-tip. Those little arms were pulling hard against the ropes and his legs twisting all to no avail as I wasn't finished. I continued to edge him on and off for awhile with breaks just long enough to allow enough subsidence for the Q-tip to be moved.
This was fun but I needed more. He was ordered to stand up after he was untied and I cut off the plastic cock cage lock. It was removed and he was ordered into the shower to clean up. He was warned that if he missed any parts that he would be punished. Once he confirmed he was clean I joined him in the shower. He washed me and then was ordered to his knees. He assumed I wanted to be sucked but I pushed his head away. I then started to piss on him and judging by the look on his face this was new to him and not very pleasant. I had been walking a bit around town during the day and it was quite hot and so I was a bit dehydrated. My urine was lets just say, very intense. I then advised him that he wasn't very clean and paddled his arse with my bare hand as punishment. He then was ordered to clean himself properly this time and then go dry himself. Once dry he had to dry me. He was then ordered back on the bed where I edged him for quite awhile. Sometimes I wanked him and sometimes I sucked him. He alternated between begging me to be able to cum and just as quickly saying he had to stay chaste as he didn't want to have his chastity extended by his normal Master. I then had him sit facing me at the end of the bed. He was then ordered to wank for my entertainment but was not to cum. I watched this for awhile with him stopping at the edge of cumming and sometimes with me ordering him to stop. I then had him adopt a kneeling on all fours position. From this position I milked him like a cow except he wasn't allowed to cum. Now for my pleasure. I lay back and he was ordered to suck and wank me until I was happy. I then had him roll onto his back and edged him for just a little bit more. He was then ordered to re-attach the chastity cage. It was now late and so time for me to head back to where I was staying for a good nights sleep. I am tipping slave 4 struggled to get much sleep that night with his balls such a nice shade of blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment