GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Test run on an experienced slave. I recently had an older more experienced slave contact me wanting a training session. This slave had served a number of different Masters over extended periods of time and had done everything from arm pits to erogenous zones. He appeared comfortable with most things except blood, scat and permanent damage which is fairly common as far as boundaries go. We arranged to meet at my place and he was told to appear, collared and kneeling at my door, on time and shaved smooth.
At the witching hour there was a tap at the door. There was my slave in collar and on his knees waiting my pleasure. A pleasure it was, as he had decided to give me a bonus. He was totally naked and already had a chastity device installed on his cock. He was around 5'10", slim build, slightly balding buzz cut hair and with a reasonable but not over muscled body. Body wise he was smooth with a smallish but not unreasonable cut cock. I waited to open the door while I took in this great picture. Fortunately my front door is reasonably protected by a tree from neighbours eyes. I eventually told him to come in and bring his things. I get approached by slaves all the time professing that they are experienced but when put to the test regularly fall way short. So I put him to the test. On your knees boi. Take off my socks I ordered - with your teeth. He did this and was ordered to worship my feet. My feet had been clean an hour or so ago but in that time they had spent some time in shoes and so they had a certain ambience. He ran his tongue all over my feet and between the toes. Sucking gently on each toe as he went. Licking the whole length of the sole and around the ankles. After awhile he was told to move to the other foot. I enjoyed this for a good 15-20 minutes and then moved on to test two. He was ordered to now lick my arm pits. Without hesitation his tongue darted into the black abyss and started with a long lick from bottom to top. He then flicked his tongue in and out and twisted it in a circular motion so that he created little dread locks and thoroughly ingested the scent. At some point he switched to the other side and gave it similar attention. Tick to test two. Now boi undo my belt and pants but only use your tongue. He struggled with this but got there in the end. I helped him pull down my pants and jocks and then sent him to work on my penis. Once again it was a hands free exercise. He proved to be a competent tongue-ologist and successfully edged me many times over an extended period. His cock was by now dribbling uncontrollably with pre-cum. Lie on the ground on your back boi was his next task. I played with the cock cage a bit and gave it a good twist, slap and pull. I tweeked his nipples and found them to be very sensitive and so I put a pair of nipple clamps on him to see how he went. This he found painful and twisted and turned like dog rolling in horse shit. I removed them after a short while and gave each nipple a good flick to bring them home. I then sat on his face and had him lick my balls. After this I moved so he could polish my ring. He was not shy in getting his tongue right up into my hole and was skilful in the way he was able to dart his tongue around the area. By the time he finished on my hole it was clean and shiny and cleamed like the sun was shining out of it. I then had him kneel head down in front of me.
He had brought a new butt plug with a whippy dog tail on it for my pleasure. I lubed it and him up and try as I might we couldn't get the thing in him fully. This was disappointing but he promised to buy another one which was slightly thinner so it will be a pleasure for the future. He professed to giving a good massage and so off to the bed room we went. I had him act as my man servant and remove and fold my clothes. He then gave a very good massage which went for around an hour and literally started with a head massage and finished with a toe massage after covering all parts in between. He was then sent to work (no hands) on my cock with his mouth. A bit more edging until I wanted to cum. When I cum he took the full load in his mouth and disposed of it thoughtfully in the toilet. He then was ordered to dress me again. We went out to the lounge room where I had him clean up the various dribble, lube and cum deposits and then sent him on his way. A job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment