GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Pain for fun. If you have read my blog you don't have to go far to see comments from me about inflicting pain. Its not really my thing as I am more interested in power transfer and so don't go out of my way to inflict pain. I don't shirk it either and so if a slave misbehaves then there is likely to be pain inflicted to correct the action if it fits the crime. I was contacted by slave 3 who was into pain and wanted me to push his boundaries. Fortunately my wish to be the purveyor of fantasies overcame my reticence to inflict pain. On my way to the fetish sex club with slave 3 I visited my favourite sex shop and purchased an electro kit. He was not told prior what I was doing and so the purchase of the kit was a bit of a surprise. He had never had electro done on him before and so it added to his fear, excitement, and anticipation. Once there I decided not to use the electro kit as I felt it would be a good idea to read the instructions first and try it out on my self so I knew what I was inflicting. I didn't relish the though of a Kentucky fried slave even if they are toe licking good. I will save the story of the electro kit for a future post. I think slave 3 was a bit disappointed and also a bit relieved.
I am not expert on inflicting pain but I am creative and I think I was able to broaden slave 3 pain threshold quite a bit with not so much the level of pain as with the variety of pain. First off I made sure he was blind folded as I think that not knowing where or when the pain is arriving is a big part of the excitement. He was tied standing with fully spread arms and legs for good access. I used three types of strapping devices. I used my hand which I find is very effective and had no difficulty in giving full swings. He also felt the full power of my paddle. Its small for good access and rough so it really stings. Lastly I used a strip of leather which is thick and strong and can flick around body corners. Some new Masters concentrate on the buttocks which is obviously a prime target. There are other body parts which are far more sensitive. The inside, front, rear, and out side of thighs are particularly sensitive and you can quite often catch a bit of sausage and two veg for added surprise. I gave his cock and balls a working over obviously not full swings but good and intense taps. He got some down his sides which are particularly sensitive and across his shoulders and around his nipples. I also liked to spread his arse cheeks and get the paddle into the inside which is really intense. As well as the straps I used nipple clamps on him. Surprisingly they go well on nipples but I also applied them with varying pain levels to, his balls, around his foreskin, in the eye of his cock, where his chest joins his arm pits, above his cock where he would normally have pubes, the inside of his thighs, and that little piece of skin between his balls and arse. If he wasn't wearing a mask I would have included ears, lips and tongue. I also found out that slave 3 was particularly ticklish. Tickling is an extremely painful experience for a bound slave if applied correctly. I would put him through a pain session and then to show him that I appreciated his experiences I would give him an extended hug while he recovered. I mixed the strapping, tickling, nipple clamping and hugging up a bit and revisited each of the tools a few times. All up our session went for nearly 6 hours which is very intense for both Master and slave. Not all of it was centred around pain as I always do an inspection, train the three poses and put the slave in a variety of bondage positions. This particular slave I had service a Traddie top who wandered past before he serviced me. He was also used as a toilet and paraded around the club naked. A big day had by all and a lot of fun - even the pain part.

No comments:

Post a Comment