GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 11 May 2017

Punishment part two. I have touched on punishment in an earlier post and decided it was time to expand on the subject a bit more. I am not sadistic and so I am not really into using pain on a slave. I have done so when it is the slaves particular kink but it is not really my thing. Punishment is an important tool in the Masters kit bag and should not be feared but it should be used sparingly in my opinion. I use punishment to reinforce good behaviour and to reduce the incidence of bad behaviour.
I also use it to induce uncertainty, fear and nervousness in a slave. For example I recently had a slave in my bath tub that I used as a toilet. He was hosed with my hose, from head to toe and made to open his mouth and drink my piss. This is very useful as the slave is lower than you and so it reinforces his place in the relationship and is very humiliating. There is a down side though as you have a wet dripping slave that is very messy, that you have to get from the bath to the shower. You could make him clean up the mess trail later but that doesn't play with their mind. My solution is that I get a bucket of water which I pour over them so they are relatively clean before I move them. Before I pour the water over the slave I ask if they know whether the water is hot, cold or warm. I ask them to tell me what sort of water temperature they deserve for their service. This puts the slave under mental pressure. I also make a big deal of it and so I stretch it out to make sure I get the full mental benefit out of the situation. I recently had a slave so worked up that he thought he was going to have cold water thrown over him and so he said "No Master" to me as I went to pour. As it turned out the water was warm. So I poured it over him but then told him to stay put and went and got some cold water. We then had another discussion about saying "NO" to a Master and he got the cold water treatment. This was doubly effective as he had been warm from the initial washing and the punishment matched the crime. When awarding punishment I think it needs a certain amount of theatre to get the full benefit from the activity. So I always make sure I get the slave involved in his own punishment. This starts with the slave having to prepare for the punishment. I tell them to go get the paddle, strap, spanking chair, cane etc. Then we have a discussion about what they had done that pissed me off. Then I get them to determine their own punishment. I warn them that if they are too light on the recommendation that I will double or triple the amount. I get them to determine not only what type of punishment but also the amount of punishment. Once again its the whole playing with their mind thing that I really enjoy. At the end of the day, I quite often will ignore their suggestion and do what I was going to do anyway with possibly something entirely different. This once again plays with their minds and reinforces that they do not know what I am thinking. If I do go with their suggestions, I will generally reduce the amount, so I can point out to them how merciful I am and how I am looking after their best interests. The over riding thing I think with punishment is that it should match the crime and so some form of paddling will not always give the best result and quite often just shows the slave that you lack imagination. Hence for example, I had a slave cook me a far from palatable meal once. I told him that as it was pig food that he could eat his like a pig and made him eat it off the floor, after I had spat in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment