GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Porridge is OK too. Save the bacon and eggs for special occasions. I have had a reader contact me and tell me that he thought he would like to be a slave but felt I was too extreme. His particular thing was to be tied spread eagle and then edged mercilessly.
My advice to him was to go for it. I have lots of people contact me in order to use my skills and services. A lot are quite vanilla and may only want a little humiliation or just to be tied up and left alone. I enjoy these sessions just as much as sessions with slave Do What You Want Sir. My blog may look a bit extreme but that is only because I can only write about vanilla experiences for so long before both my readers and I go to sleep. I quite often may find some little point during a more mundane session which gives me an idea for a blog entry. The little point then becomes the topic rather than a blow by blow of the actual session. Therefore feel free to contact me if you would like to explore some personal kink. It may seem vanilla to you but who knows it may cause my mind to light up like a Christmas tree and generate a story. As I am also quite creative you may find that I can expand your kink to a far wider and more unexpected direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment