GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 19 July 2023

Four quarters with slave 85.

Its been nearly a year since I have met with slave 85 and so when he contacted me, I was keen to meet again.
He is a fortyish Asian guy, with a good firm hairless body, a nice uncut cock and balls, that pack a big load. I picked him up from the station and brought him to my place. I hooded him and then had him strip for me to enjoy. His cock sprung out of his underwear already hard and it stayed that way pretty much all the way through the session until he cum for the second time. At that point he went slack which gave me a chance to photograph it, to show you all its normal presentation. Once naked I decorated him a little more with a cock ring and dog collar. I then placed him on the inversion table and swung him into action. He wanted to be edged a lot and particularly have his knob polished. Always happy to facilitate some knob polishing and so I gave him multiple edgings in the verticle, horizontal and upside down positions. It was music to hear him say on multiple occasions, "sorry but I am really close" in a breathless voice which was really strained and stressed. To polish his knob I slathered on olive oil and grasped his cockasaurus around the base with one hand while running my other cupped hand around and around his knob until he pleaded with me to stop. At other points I just used my finger tips on his knob and twisted them around the rim. While I was doing things to his cock I used my mouth or other hand to flick his nipples which made him arch his back and tense up. I loved it when he tensed up and the muscles in his legs started to bulge. It was at around the 20 minute mark that he had an unauthorised eruption. I immediately stopped edging and it became a ruined orgasm. It generated a couple of dribbles of baby batter. After a short rest I resumed edging and he remained hard. I used the wank sleeve on him and once again to torment him, I rotated it around the rim of his knob as well as up and down the shaft. At other times I used just two thumbs to rub just under his knob where the foreskin joins. I also rubbed his slit. A little later I held his cock down hard while I edged him and he was squealing at the intensity. I used the firestick method on him as well, where you rub both hands o n either side of his cock like using a fire stick to start a fire. I would have been an evil native fire starter. He also wanted to have his prostate massaged while he was being edged. To do this I got him off the inversion table and bent him over a stool. Initially using my finger, I stuck it up his arse and wiggled it over his prostate. I then used my long thin dildo to massage his prostate while I edged his other organ. This got a bit too much for him and he had a full orgasm and gave me a marvelous load which he deposited on my floor. Well a rest was in order as he lost his hardness but I was determined to push on and see if I could get more out of those orbs of delight. While he was soft I took the opportunity to try some of my cock cages on him. I couldn't get the lock to work on my new cobra cage. Its a stupid design and wouldn't recommend it. I got my old faithful CB6000 onto him and then had another go at his prostate. I did this on the inversion table. I wasn't going to get him hard in the cage and so it was time to release the python. It only took a minute of mouth action and he was hard again. Not only did I give his cock a good tongue lashing but also his balls and nipples. I was surprised that he quickly gave me another few dribbles with ruined orgasm number two. Like the true champion that he is, he stayed hard and I went to work on him again for another 15 minutes of so. It was at around the hour and a half mark that he begged me nicely to be able to cum again. How could I say no to such a nice request. He shortly erupted for the fourth time with another full orgasm and full load. So his final score for the afternoon was two ruined orgasms and two full orgasms. He went home with a big smile and about a kilogram less in weight. A brilliant afternoon which otherwise would have been house work.

No comments:

Post a Comment