GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 29 May 2023

I treat slave 68 to an extra set of hands.

I always enjoy sessions with slave 68. He has two really simple fetishes.
One he likes to be edged and edged quite forcefully and second, he likes it to be a mystery with the more hands the better. You would think this could be a bit boring and easy but in fact it has been challenging. Getting more than one set of hands has been difficult. I have managed it a number of times but the extra hands have always been a bit reticent and difficult to get them in the room. I would think that an opportunity to play with a dick and balls anyway you want, would be an attraction but it has proven to be allusive and I have wondered at times about my fellow gays. Todays visit started as usual with me walking into his apartment to find him tied spread eagle on the bed wearing a mask and noise cancelling ear phones on his head. All I have to do is Velcro up his last free arm. Today he had a fetching pair of old red underwear on which I cut off with a pair of scissors. His little rocket was poking out of the hole I had cut but he was more like Mr Floppy. A bit of a quick shake and wank and he was his hard proud self. I like to call it my toy and once I got my toy hard, I decided to play rough. A few not so gentle taps with a mallet to his balls, got him started with some heart warming groans. I like to keep him guessing which is quite easy as he can’t see what I am doing until he feels it. I like to mix it up with some pleasure and some rough treatment but not necessarily alternating equally. Some times I also like to go for a bit of sensory overload. If I have given him some significant pleasure a good way to bring him down a bit is to use his triangle of brushes on his shaft. This always gets him screaming. For a novel treat I put some ice cubes in my hand and then gently wanked him. I kept going with this until the ice cubes had melted and so his hot rod was more like an icicle. I like the session to be well organised and so he knows to have all the toys lined up on the side board so I can work along the row of implements and keep things moving. This particular time I managed to get an extra pair of hands to assist. As usual all my other slaves were unable to attend, this slaves friends were unable to attend and a few of my fellow Masters went missing prior to action. There is however this wonderful thing called Grindr. In the past it hasn’t been any help at all but this time we hit pay dirt and snagged a nice Asian guy who lived close by and was willing to join us. He was a bit shy and so I wasn’t allowed to film him but slave 68 did get to feel four hands on his body. I stripped him off when he arrived and got him nice and hard as we started to work on slave 68. I took this guy over the edge while he laid on top of slave 68. When we finally got around to dealing with slave 68, it was so many of his fantasies coming true in the one hit, that he gave us a big load almost instantly and while Mr Floppy was still floppy. Oh well mission accomplished. I let the random guy get dressed and go while leaving slave 68 wondering who the mystery set of hands belonged to that assisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment