GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 19 May 2023

It was a walk in the park for slave 93.

Sorry readers but I have had a break from writing about my adventures due to travel and internet issues. I have not been playing much and so I only have a few stories up my sleeve to bring out over the next few weeks. This slave come to visit me from interstate.
He is a very nice 25 year old Asian guy, with a nice thick uncut cock and shaved pubes. He has a nearly hairless body and a perky cock. One of the things that turn him on is the thrill of possibly being caught naked in the out-doors. I am always happy to make fantasies come true and so I led him out to one of my favourite local parks. I was talking to a friend in New South Wales on the phone. I made sure I mentioned what I was going to do in front of the slave so that he knew he was just a toy. Once we were in a fairly isolated spot with plenty of trees around us, I got him to strip totally down to bare skin. Needless to say, I wasn’t in a hurry and so used up plenty of time examining his body in detail. One of the things I like about Asian guys is that flicking their nipples usually gets their cocks hard most of the time. One of my Asian slaves can cum with just a minutes nipple play. This guy was no different and so he was very hard before I got to touch his cock. I edged him until he was close to cumming without letting him go over the edge. Once I had enough fun, I let him dress and led him back to my car. On the way back to my car we passed a bush walker who most probably would have caught us if he had been just a little earlier. Once I got him home I had him strip again just for fun. I then tied his hands with ropes while his feet I secured in my spreader bar. I decorated him with a hood, dog collar and a few cock rings for good measure around his balls. It only required a couple of quick rubs to keep him hard as he was right into my treatment. As well as edging him with my hands in this position, I also used my fleshlight sleeve on him. He certainly seemed to like the feel of the fleshlight judging by the quick approach to cumming each time I gave him a few rubs. Next I sat him up and locked his hands and feet in the spreader bar. I then edged him in this position and while leaning over him I kept reminding him that he was helpless, that he was a slut and that his cock and balls were mine to do with as I wanted. I went through his list of likes and ticked them off one by one. Spanking first and then I used some pegs on his nipples. He still had on the cock rings around his balls. When edging him standing up his ringed balls really swing which is a lot of fun. He wanted to try the inversion table and so I tied his arms and strapped him on the table. I had him horizontal to start with and edged him to get him hard again. He had hardly got hard again when it all got too hard for him and he blew a really big load involuntarily. Comme ci comme ca

No comments:

Post a Comment