GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 7 June 2023

What a good boy is slave 49.

It's been awhile since I have seen slave 49 or as I call him 'Fluffy" and so it was good to catch up. To start off I had him strip for me with lots of time spent touching him all over. I had him put on his puppy mask first and then got down to business. He was hard almost from the moment I suggested he take off his clothes. When I got him to remove his track suit pants I found he had a boner poking through the fly on his trunks. I always like perky cocks. Once totally nude I had him worship my feet. I love the feel of a slaves tongue as it circles my toes and then sucks gently on them. My puppy likes to lick things of his masters and so toes are a good place to start but then its also nice to have him worship your cock. He is a very good cock sucker and something he has always been good at and not what I have taught him. I am a firm believer in dogs needing a walk each day and so I took fluffy for a little walk around the lounge room. If it wasn't so cold outside we might have gone for an outdoor walk. Puppies need to have their breeding equipment checked thoroughly and no place better to do that than sit on his back and use him as a chair. I intend to show this puppy and so its important that they know how to act when judges put them on the stand in a show ring. They have to know how to stand in the correct pose and without moving while the judges assess them. I also like my puppies to be able to do a few tricks for my pleasure and to amuse visitors. Nothing too hard but sit, roll over, on your back, wag your tail and shake hands are all good. Of course you have to reward puppies when they do a good trick. I have found that if you play with their breeding equipment it stops them doing a lot of things. One thing is for sure, if you play with puppies breeding equipment they become very loyal dogs and are always happy to see you. I took puppy into the bathroom and we had a little bit of an accident. As a consequence I had to give puppy a hand wash to clean him up. He had been a good boy and so I let him cum under his own steam so I could film it. He gave me a nice big load and so all my good food and exercise must be paying off as he is very healthy. Once he was clean from his accident and his cumming, I had to hand dry him before sending him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment