GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 7 October 2022

Records are falling like a whore's drawers on a Saturday night with slave 68.

Lets not beat around the bush, mainly as slave 68 doesn't have a bush. I have him shave it off. But if he had a bush and we were beating around it, I would advise that we have had a break from playing because slave 68 felt he was getting fat. Such a self conscious little flower but to my eye, the only excess fat he has is in his nice thick cock, with its bulbous end. Or as he calls it, his bell end. So after a break we met up for a cock torturing session. Last time we met I drove him to the edge of cumming 66 times before I let him cum. I like to think that I am like an Olympic coach, always egging my athletes on for better results and towards the next record. When I arrived, he was ready for me. Naked, spread eagle on the bed, with ear phones and eyes covered and just his last free arm waiting for me to tie it to the bed, like the rest of his limbs. When I am edging him I show no mercy. I use as many techniques on him as possible and really stretch his ability to hold off cumming. In the videos you can hear the high pitched stress in his voice which is such a good indicator of the pain, pleasure and physical difficulty of what I put him through each session. This time was no different as I alternated between pain and pleasure. As he is blind folded and has sound cancelling ear phones on his head, he has no idea of what I am going to do until I actually do it. So he might be getting a nice soft, slow sensual edging until he suddenly finds his bell end being squeezed or his man meat being slapped. The oil I put on him for lubricant suddenly being exchanged for vicks vapour rub or the wank sleeve being replaced by brushes. This slave likes the soft sensual as well as the harsh treatment and so after a couple of hours his balls are fit to burst with the sperm build up. Consequently, I generally get a very nice big load which quite often splatters everywhere from his chest to over his head. This time I invented a new edging technique which really got him screaming. I used my nails on his knob and shaft and scratched hm up and down mercilessly. I also used the brushes in a circular motion as well as just up and down his poor shaft. I have got such a wide variety of edging techniques that I use on him and are sufficiently random in my application, that he quite often thinks that he has a team working on his cock. I had arranged for slave 45 to drop in this time for a part of the session. I haven't confirmed one way or the other if he showed up in the end. That is my little secret. Well things went well this time and I edged him until we got to 66 times. This time he got a whack to the cock if he got the numbering wrong. He seems to have difficulty remembering what we are up to sometimes, as if he is distracted. I didn't give him a final total that I was aiming for and so we kept going until I decided we had exceeded the record sufficiently. The beauty of this is that when I finally let him cum he tries really hard not to cum until he realises that I am not going to stop. It seems to be like holding back a dam and the pressure builds up until it bursts out with more force as a result. This time I took him to nearly cumming 77 times before I let him blow his load and blow he did like a volcano erupting. I am soooo evil and soooo happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment