GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 20 October 2022

Introducing slave 88. My what big shoes you have.

I was pleasantly surprised when after just a few backwards and forwards messages that slave 88 agreed to come out for a session. It was even more pleasing to find him show up and he was on time as well.
I like starting sessions with a few runs already on the board by an obedient and keen slave. This slave is a big 6'1" mountain of a man with a big barrel chest, nice uncut cock and a pair of really large balls. He has trimmed pubes and is very keen to serve. He has a nicely pierced tongue with a big stud in the middle which does actually improve the sensation of a good head job. He also has a bit of a womens clothing fetish. He brought along a pair of high heels to show me and I wish he had brought more of his other female attire. I always find it a bit funny that the guys who most like to dress up as women, always seem to be the biggest and manliest males. To start off he got out of his clothes in next to no time while I remained fully dressed in true CMNM style. I didn't order him to strip, he was just really keen to show me his body. I did a full body examination and made sure I felt up all his muscles. When I got to his cock I made sure I gave it a few good wanks and pulled his foreskin right back so I could thoroughly check out his bulbous knob. I rolled his large balls around my fingers so that I could really enjoy the feel of them to the point of being rough. As he had brought his high heels I had him wear them and it turned a 6'1" slave into a 6'6" slave. The bigger they are the harder they fall I always say and really love dominat ing big guys. I had him strut his stuff in those high heels and while not quite the strut of a peacock to start off with, he got more elegant as we went along. I like to keep things moving and so I put him in a number of bondage positions using the ropes and spreader bar. I like using the spreader bar as its quick to put on, doesn't tend to restrict circulation and is very effective at immobilising slaves in a wide variety of uncomfortable poses. In these various positions I took the opportunity to edge him quite a lot. I gradually removed some of my clothing so that I could have him try out that tongue piercing on my cock which I actually found to be quite enjoyable. As he had such prominent balls I put one thick cock ring around them to emphasise them but after awhile I increased it to three thick cock rings so that I could properly show off his great set of orbs. Getting him to bend over the back of the couch was a bit problematic as he was wearing the high heels and was miles higher than the couch. Once bent over as best as I could get him, I lubed up his arse and tried a few butt plugs on his little ring. We started with a really small one a nd as he did alright with that, I moved him up to a thick 6" dildo. He struggled a little with this but got there in the end in his end. Our limited time was coming to an end and so I put him in a few more bondage positions. This time I also got him to wank for me. I put him on the couch and ordered him to wank for me while I stood over him and wanked as well. This appeared to be a step too far and brought him quickly to a sticky end. He gave me a good load despite having cum the day before. Now this slave wants to be used by a number of Masters and to take multiple loads. He is on prep and is very hot. Let me know if you would like to come to a group session with this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment