GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 26 October 2022

A devil of a time with slave 66.

Well slave 66 falls a little short of the devils number but he is never the less a real little devil. His 'thing' is very tight bondage usually involving a sleep sack or straight jacket. To make it an even closer experience there is also generally ropes applied, hoods and gags. All up a very tight package and a relaxing rest for him......... sort of in theory. In practise I like to make sure he is OK and the best way to check on him is to make his uncut cock hard and spit baby batter. Now for most slaves that would be the end of the day but not for slave 66. Regularly he gives me multiple loads in each session. Over a three hour session I can expect four loads. To be fair he doesn't shoot choking amounts of ball cream but even after three loads he will generally give me some delightful dribbles, if not a full load. If I am ever having trouble getting him hard, all I generally have to do is pull on the ropes so that they become tighter and up goes his pogo stick and before you know it he is pumping out the elixir of life yet again.
Now I confess that I have been a bit slack as we have had three recent sessions and I haven't written them up and shared them with you. My bad I am afraid and I promise to lift my game in future. One of the sessions I partially wrote up as I introduced slave 66 to slave 87. This went a little awry as slave 87 didn't like to be one of a pair. Unfortunate but both got something out of the experience. While slave 87 was with us I invented the slave equivalent of a hand shake. They take turns kneeling in front of each other and then take turns getting slapped in the face by the other slaves clitasaurus. After slave 87 left we managed a few firsts for our sessions. To begin with I placed him in the straight jacket and then I placed him inside the sleep sack before adding a hood, gag and ropes. This is quite extreme and something I wouldn't do without the slave specifically requesting it. It did mean that I had to watch closely to make sure that he didn't suffocate. This sort of adventure can only be done in a cold house (winter) as the slave gets very hot in these multiple layers of restrictive bondage. In must have really appealed to slave 66 as he set a new record by cumming five times in a single session over a two hour period. The next session was just in the sleep sack but with slave 66 stretched out on the bed. I thought for a minute we were going to set a new record with him cumming six times but unfortunately it was a wank too far and we only got to five loads for the second time. Records are meant to be broken and so I had high hopes of getting six or more loads from our next session. This time I put him in the straight jacket and then put him on the inversion table for some upside down edging fun. Unfortunately, he had spent a week up the snow for gay week, danced with drag queens, was used as a bondage model at the lodge and generally run amok. As a consequence, for the first time ever I only got one load from him and he had a nice relaxing sleep. Next time I may keep him prisoner until i get a new record.

No comments:

Post a Comment