GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 1 March 2021

A visit by slave 45 - Part two.

Sorry readers that I haven't been able to post anything for awhile.
It may have been because I was abducted by aliens and anal probed until I gave up the address of the world leader or because I was in forced isolation and separated from my computer. Take your pick both excuses have a certain merit. Continuing my tale about slave 45. As it was our first long home visit it gave us lots of time to try various things. In his bag of tricks slave 45 brought a set of suction cups for his nipples. These are a bit of an insidious device which really extends nipples to their fullest. Once removed the effects last quite awhile and they leave nipples quite erect and prominent. While not exactly comfortable they are not overly onerous althought there is a twist too far if really screwed tight. They certainly make nipples more sensitive and as my avid readers will know, I believe with most Asian guys that there is a direct nerve from their nipples to their cocks.
Nipple play really gets them hot. With such lovely plump balls I couldn't resist a little bit of CBT with my favourite weapon of choice - the wooden spoon. This slave likes a bit of ball beating and he gets hard with the attention. Having a thin handle the wooden spoon can come from the front or the back and with the spoon head it can give equal attention to both balls at the same time. We then followed up with a variety of implements. To start off with I placed my collection of large wooden pegs around his balls and nipples. These are uncomfortable to wear but even worse to remove.
Once one comes off there is a pain surge which is absolutely delicious, if that is your thing. Giving pain is not my thing and so I removed the pegs relatively quickly, although I did remove them one at a time from different areas. This spreads the pain surge around and particularly if the slave is hooded, keeps them surprised and on their toes. I also had a couple of cock rings around his nether regions for extra ball emphasis. At some point I must try and set a world record for the number of pegs attached to a pair of balls. Maybe that could be the slave challenge for 2021. It was interesting to note that while this was all happening, his cock was quite hard with minimal edging. The big pegs are good and while they can grab quite a big amount of ball flesh, sometimes the hardest wear comes from when only the tips of them are applied. They can also be applied body wide and only limited by your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment