GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 14 March 2021

A quick visit by slave 63.

This slave is just over 50 with a nice thick uncut cock with shaved pubes like any good self respecting slave.
He has a bit of an underwear fetish and so we started the session off with a fashion show of his sexiest underwear. I always like to feel the underwear as some of it is quite silky smooth. Feeling a cock through underwear always takes me back to that first cock that I got to feel when I was just starting high school. As your hand runs over the underwear, the underlying cock gets hotter and harder by the minute. The feel of balls cascading through my fingers as I feel the silky smooth underwear is one of my favourite things. The wet patch that forms on the front of underwear because of pre-cum, is a dead give away of the slaves rising passion. It is collected in the underwear and he can be made to suck it clean. I have newly acquired a love for chains and so I dressed slave 63 in chains from head to foot. I particularly like the way that the chains constantly move on the slave and so they can't get used to them like ropes.
The weight is significant which also helps reinforce the fact that they are in servitude and under someone elses control. Shackles on the legs restricts movement and makes them shuffle. When they move you get a nice clanking sound and so can tell if they are slacking off. Add a few little extras like a hood and collar and you have a properly dressed slave. They can also be tied to balls so that the weight of them drags when they walk.
The chains also hinder them when trying to do tasks for their Masters. I gave slave 63 the task of worshipping my feet. He really got into it and enjoyed running his tongue all over my toes and down the sole of my feet. I like the ticklish feeling you get from a slaves tongue sucking on your toes.
Watching a slave walk with full body chains and in particular leg shackles, is great as they have to pick their way quite carefully. It would be quite nasty to start paddling them when they were walking in shackles to speed them up. I wasn't nasty on this occasion but maybe next time. Once in the bed room I added some extra slave decoration in the form of rope to his balls. This tends to extend them from his body and make them stick out proud and more obvious. This slave has nice plump balls for your pleasure.
While on the subject of pleasure this slave is a good little cock sucker and a good kisser as well. All of his tasks he undertakes with enthusiasm and shows real skill. Pleasure is not just a one way street but for slaves it tends to involve things other people may not find pleasurable. I have noticed some slaves do tend to have very specific likes and loves. This slave I gave a bit of pleasure and pain to at the same time. Nothing like my nasty little pin wheel being used at the same time as the wanking sleeve.
I used multiple implements on him and edged him throughout. Eventually we had to call it a day and I allowed slave 63 to cum. It was quite intense when he cum and I sort of wished that I had taken the mask off him first so that I could see his cum face.

No comments:

Post a Comment