GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 6 March 2021

A visit by slave 45 - Part three.

We had a fair bit of time to play and so I wanted to try almost everything on slave 45.
Being Asian it was appropriate that I squeezed his balls with a pair of small chop sticks which are held together by rubber bands. These can be used as a type of humbler, if larger chop sticks are used. They emphasise the balls nicely and extend them from the body for easy access and special attention. This slave has nice plump balls and so there is plenty with which to play or share with a friend. Having shaved pubes makes this all easier, without hair getting caught and in the way. Once his orbs of pleasure were stretched out, he had plenty to focus on, while I went about preparing for his next experience. I found my nasty little pin wheel lurking in a corner of my tool bag. This pin wheel has a hundred or so really small pins sticking out of a plastic wheel. They are not long enough to puncture the skin but certainly get the slaves attention when briskly wheeled over their sensitive nether regions.
As well as running it over balls, cock and nipples, it is also very effective at getting the slaves attention when run over their arm pits, sides, face, thighs and feet. Running it under the slaves cock head also is very effective. This slave tends to stay semi-hard throughout this treatment and so must be finding it stimulating as well as prickly. Once I had done a few laps of his body with my nasty little pin wheel, it was time to try something else. A quick rummage around my tool bag produced another implement similar to the pin wheel. A tooth brush. Tooth brushes are not normally associated with slave play but they are cheap and effective in the hands of an experienced Master. It doesn't really matter what type and I suspect an electric tooth brush might even be so much better, to the point of being a bridge too far. Running the firm bristles of a tooth brush over the sensitive parts of a slave produces a very similar effect to the pin wheel.
The bristles are quite effective when applied to the knob of a cock and getting under the foreskin is a real eye opener, for a slave who has never had the experience. Another good area to try out your irritating brothers tooth brush, is the area between the base of the balls and the slaves arse. A hot spot for a tongue as pleasure and a not so fun spot for a tooth brush when applied as a form of torture. Time was starting to get on and so I needed to move things along a bit. I moved the slave though a number of bondage positions but nothing too dramatic. I used various hoods and gags to add to his general sensory deprivation. I also removed the ball chop sticks and replaced them with some rubber ball rings. Once again great for emphasising the balls and highlighting them for the Masters attention. You can also place them around the cock as well thereby highlighting the whole package.
I always think that if you are going to use painful things on a slave it has to be measured and not sadistic. Unless of course that is the slaves particular kink. So in amongst all this there was a lot of edging and lots of pre-cum produced. I brought out my tiny little pegs from the Masters tool bag and proceeded to see how many of them I could clamp up the ridge of his cock. These pegs are also small enough to go around the eye of a cock but with a big spring and so they remain very firmly attached. A quick flick of them will always get an acknowledgement from the slave. I also placed a group of them around each of his nipples and once again gave them a bit of a flick. As is the case with him, it made his dick hard as I manipulated the nerve that goes from his nipples to his cock.
Time was drawing to a close and so I removed all the equipment from him but just left him in bondage enough, so that he was helpless and unable to move. Totally at my mercy or lack thereof. On this ocassion slave 45 had been a really good boy and so he deserved to be rewarded. As a consequence I edged him for a bit longer before finally allowing him the release that he so desperately wanted. I let him cum and it came out in pulsating load after pulsating load. I hope you enjoy this as much as he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment