GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 1 March 2020

Having a bit of a change and a bit of a surprise. Well I am into the busy part of my year when I work. Its a bit of a shock to the system and I find myself totally flat out with no time to write or play for that matter. Dealing with slaves takes time to organise and so I have had to let it slide a little bit of late. My tablet went to heaven and so did my phone and so I got a new phone. In the past I have had Grindr on my tablet but never on my phone as I knew I would spend too much time looking to see who was around. With the death of the tablet I decided not to replace it. As a consequence the first thing I did was put Grindr on my new phone. As predicted it has caused me to waste a lot of time.
In the first week I have had a mixed bag of events including a really hot Asian guy, a hot and hung 18 year old guy and another guy who I will call Bill. Bill contacted me and all he wanted was a birthday head job. It was his 39 th birthday and he wanted a bit of fun. After a very hectic week that sounded like about the amount of effort I was willing to invest in some fun and so I agreed. I had to go out for a couple of hours but I arranged to meet Bill on my way home. By this time it was very dark. Bill was very excited that he was going to get a birthday head job and sent me numerous messages to prove how much he appreciated the offer. I arrived at the block of flats and text him to advise that I had arrived. He text me back directing me to come in as he was waiting in the drive way. In the dark he seemed quite tall and thin, though he wasn't much of a conversationalist. He led me into the flats. The hall way was quite dark however I could see the block of flats had seen better days. He opened the door and led me into his flat which turned out to be just a room. In the middle of the room was a bed with no sheets and just some foam rubber over the mattress. In the light I could now check out Bill. As mentioned he was quite tall and thin. It was around about then that I suddenly realised that Bill was intellectually disabled. At this point a thousand ideas pop into your head.
Will I leave or will I stay being the first two. He seemed harmless enough and was genuinely happy to have some one show up who was willing to give him a birthday head job. I decided I couldn't leave with a clear conscience and so decided to push ahead. He was standing in the middle of the room and not aware of how to proceed. I walked over to him and started to undress him. This he understood and it got him going. He undressed himself while I did the same. When his underwear come down I was surprised to see a nice uncut cock, with shaved pubes and good sized balls to finish the set up. Now this I understood and pushed him onto the bed. Like a pensioner onto a free meal, I started to work on his cock. It was quite the grower coming out to around 8" with a slight downward bend. Before too long it was as hard as any I have found. We moved into a 69er and he was no slouch at sucking either. He held off for quite a while but in the end a cock has to do what a cock is designed to do and he shot a massive load down my throat with no warning. Having made sure he had a good birthday I didn't hang around long and got dressed and left. It was once I was outside that I saw the sign at the far end of the property. The sign said that it was a supported accommodation house. Clearly I have a bit to re-learn about Grindr. I was also glad I had made his day a little bit happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment